0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Lazy Dearth"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 76 Discussion and 77 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 76 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 77

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 76

Furuta really is an actor. Seems like he was distracting Eto and wrecked when the time was right.
And Kaneki's smile really made me happy, lol

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 76

^ Where does it say that everyone in V is Furuta/Arima level? Obviously there must be 'fodders' as well.

OT: Fantastic chapter in many ways.

Ishida really outdid himself with the art and especially the way he showed Kaneki!
You can see how insane his regeneration is when he can still fight like that after all the things Arima did. I still doubt it will be enough to beat him, but it will def give us a fantastic show. Even Arima seems to finally enjoy a fight. He ****in smiled!
I can't wait to finally hear what Arima is really planning with Kaneki because if he wanted to kill him he would have done that already.

Furuta.. oh Furuta. I can't believe there is a character that makes you laugh in such moments. lol
Wasn't really surprise that he is a HG but it is good to have it confirmed. I like that Ishida didn't use him as fodder for Eto. There is way too much going on with him to kill him off yet.
Don't want to see Eto dying either though. I think she was caught in the moment of surprise but i don't see Furuta being that far from her strength tbh.
I guess we will see some more great scenes before both get interrupted somehow.

Last edited:

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Furuta being hybrid also reinforces why he is disowned by the Washuu family
The Washuu probably are "purists" and most likely want either pure ghoul or pure ghoul blood in their family tree (I lean more towards Washuu actually being human)
im also still hoping that Arima isn't one eyed too

I actually have a crazy idea that what if Kanou had a ghoul reversing procedure and possibly Arima was a ghoul that was made into a human?

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Furuta being hybrid also reinforces why he is disowned by the Washuu family
The Washuu probably are "purists" and most likely want either pure ghoul or pure ghoul blood in their family tree (I lean more towards Washuu actually being human)
im also still hoping that Arima isn't one eyed too

I actually have a crazy idea that what if Kanou had a ghoul reversing procedure and possibly Arima was a ghoul that was made into a human?
@bold, interesting, I never thought about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.