0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Thunder Rabbit"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 70 Discussion and 71 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 70 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 71

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems Ishida realized his mistake. Hope Yomo is dead, he was never really a good or interesting character anyway. He was just... there.

Lol at Hinami just one-shotting Furuta with her kagune like that, when he and Kaneki were fighting with hand-to-hand. Felt like an extremely short chapter.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
re:encounter

toka is going to walk up to a bleeding furta and say, "kaneki-kun, are you okay?!!!"

furta: "did you get lost on your way to the science department????"

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh crap... and i thouht i'd finally see Kaneki starting to give the clowns some of his fun.
Seems like i will have to wait a lil bit more for him to start wrecking them one by one.

Chapter felt short but Hinami still best grill and Arima doing what he's best in = good good. Now the only one miswing is the dark knight Amon and we can have more fun.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eto and Ken together probably can take down Arima. Before I would've definitely said he'd get wrecked against both of them, but he's just portrayed as completely invincible in :re.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ahh crap... and i thouht i'd finally see Kaneki starting to give the clowns some of his fun.
Seems like i will have to wait a lil bit more for him to start wrecking them one by one.

Chapter felt short but Hinami still best grill and Arima doing what he's best in = good good. Now the only one miswing is the dark knight Amon and we can have more fun.
so you think the clowns wont "have the last laugh" and kaneki will find and kill them all?

also look at this unrelated comparison pic

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.