0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Embracing the Capital"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 62 Discussion and 63 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 62 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 63

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Now that I got a glimpse into Eto's past I feel sorry for her. I wonder why Yoshimura didn't try to get her back.
- Eto thinks Yoshimura betrayed her and her mother.
- Seeing Eto's past and her heroic speech in the last chapter might be a major death flag for her.
- I'm not sure why Kaneki is so casual with Eto, he knows for sure that she is a ghoul, maybe he needs her for something - breaking out Hinami? Or he changed his mind and decided to save her?
- I get the feeling Amon/floppy will show up in he fight between Takizawa and Hachikawa squad.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Now that I got a glimpse into Eto's past I feel sorry for her. I wonder why Yoshimura didn't try to get her back.
- Eto thinks Yoshimura betrayed her and her mother.
- Seeing Eto's past and her heroic speech in the last chapter might be a major death flag for her.
- I'm not sure why Kaneki is so casual with Eto, he knows for sure that she is a ghoul, maybe he needs her for something - breaking out Hinami? Or he changed his mind and decided to save her?
- I get the feeling Amon/floppy will show up in he fight between Takizawa and Hachikawa squad.
Yoshimura couldn't do that because then the guys in the black suits would come and get her.

Noooo I don't want Eto to die, she is my #1 favorite female character (aside from the never present Itori). She looks like she has something in her mind, seem pretty confident to me.

Kaneki's "You are under arrest" was dumb. Like what he was expecting her to say? "Oh yes I am very sorry please guide me to prison I am ready to be executed"?

Nah, I don't expect Amon. I think Hachikawa will just die. Their best chance is the Aogiri are instructed to keep some us prisoners.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The tree probably captured Hachikawa squad and are going to use them to bargain for the release of eto and hinami, then dhit goes sour, big fight happens at ccg, most captured S rank ghouls are freed to join the tree, as eto and hinami leave, eto asking kaneki if he wont join them while firting and fighting him, her arm extented, kaneki doesnt take it, but thinks about it.

Thats my prediction on the end of this arc, eto wont die yet.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Love me some of Etos past, I agree with frank. I really doubt Eto will die tho, she does look like she has something in mind, she wouldn't just give up like that, now that I think about this seems very familiar to the dark knight, Infeel like she wanted to get caught only to break from the inside and break everyone else out, I'm feeling it.

My boy Taki about to rek them fodders, except Matsuki she cool as ****.

5/5

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really wonder how Eto went to CCG, what happened in the between and for how long they were fighting on Rue island for all that to happen.. Whatever the case may be, I do see TG getting into a trilogy or even more. As for the "you're under arrest" quote, I don't think that he said in a personal way but rather, he was just following the protocol on how to proceed on such occasions.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the... I had to reread the chapter to understand what was going on. So first we have some Eto backstory, then it suddenly shifts to Eto surrendering to CCG, even though she was just there on Rue island? What? Ishida and his sudden scene changes...

"Looks like your eyes are getting better." I like that quote.

SasukeUchiha910 said:
The tree probably captured Hachikawa squad and are going to use them to bargain for the release of eto and hinami
The CCG are never going to release prisoners for a single squad of 3 members, not to mention Aogiri doesn't bargain. If Eto and Hinami are going to get out of Cochlea, it'll be from a breakout.

Arima

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the... I had to reread the chapter to understand what was going on. So first we have some Eto backstory, then it suddenly shifts to Eto surrendering to CCG, even though she was just there on Rue island? What? Ishida and his sudden scene changes...

"Looks like your eyes are getting better." I like that quote.

The CCG are never going to release prisoners for a single squad of 3 members, not to mention Aogiri doesn't bargain. If Eto and Hinami are going to get out of Cochlea, it'll be from a breakout.
Found this on reddit.

What people are saying is that the whole thing on Rue Island is a flashback, and the interrogation is in the present time, and Ishida is basically writing two timelines at the same time.
Like how eto comments on how Shiono got skinny meaning the interrogation might have been really long, you know ,dating back to when Eto was still on the island. So the time difference could be 2 weeks to a month.
This might actually explain sudden changes in scenes.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don't think Kaneki is working for the CCG anymore which is going to become a huge reveal later. I think he's like his own double agent.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool chapter. Stuff about Eto is always welcome.
Can't wait for the day Kaneki is going to meet his true waifu again. He gonna bang Itori good and make lil kawaii clown ghouls.

Last edited:

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:when will Itori appear?

Can't wait for the day Kaneki is going to meet his true waifu again. He gonna bang Itori good and make lil kawaii clown ghouls.
W-why?

That business card gave me Ghoul Restaurant arc nostalgia.

It's the same card that Kobachi gave Kaneki; they're from Shueisha company.

I wonder if Kobachi's intermediary, "TR," is Shion's boss.

If he is, the dinner location that the boss was planning on taking Shion was probably the ghoul restaurant. Shio-san has to thank Eto for saving him because otherwise he would have been a side-meal for the Restaurant ghouls.

Other than that, the chapter was really boring and I almost fell asleep reading it. 1/10 Worst chapter of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.