0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The ENT"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 61 Discussion and 62 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 61 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 62

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Arima is a Ghoul and that Eto is actually a somewhat good person in this series

Regardless Aroma knows Furuga is dirty because Aroma himself is dirty, Both work with V and now they want to recruit Kaneki.
Also I am pretty sure the days that kaneki is counting down to is hinami's termination. That is why he is rushed for time. It also seems like Ayato is planning something for Cochlea

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy cow...:

- Matsuri does not give a damn about his wife (though neither would I in his position)
- "Great change'' incoming for Aogiri
- Eto is definitely aware of V's existence and possibly goals
- Eto isn't the One-Eyed King, as I've said multiple times
- Furuta is a member of V
- Arima is a member of V

How could so much be revealed in two/three pages? I honestly sensed a major deathflag for Eto, though hopefully I was imagining it. Also... ''the ENT''?

Too strong of a finish/5.

Last edited:

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh boy oh boy, Geniushida strikes again. Love me some revelations!

Good to see some information on the new members. Can't wait to get more depth to them soon.
Saiko still lovely as always .

Furuta and Kaneki moments = perfection. Furuta teasing him was fun.
Kaneki still keeps an eye on his friends it seems. I like that!

Uria and Matsuri talk was interesting. Matsuri getting some depth while it was fun to see Urie's reactions.
Kaneki marking days got my attention. Getting ready for the big day to get Hinami out of cochlea? Pls Ishida, no more bad things to her!

More flashback of Eto is always welcome. And her speech. She knows how to get the people to do what she wants.
And there is he, mr Seido! Cool too see him but he spotted Mutsuki and Hachiko.. they are def screwed!
I like that Mutsuki's doing the Suzuya style with the knife though.

Arima being a V is not that big of a suprise if you ask me. Still, great to see V start to move. Watch out Kaneki, everyone wants you!

Great info dump chapter. Shit's getting down in the next ones, be prepared!

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Changing my stance Arima isn't a Ghoul, but Eto is referring to Kaneki as the true (new) one eyed king. V apparently defeated the last one eyed king. Kaneki will probably be asked to lead all ghoul groups soon

Last edited:

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that Arima is a Ghoul and that Eto is actually a somewhat good person in this series

Regardless Aroma knows Furuga is dirty because Aroma himself is dirty, Both work with V and now they want to recruit Kaneki.
Also I am pretty sure the days that kaneki is counting down to is hinami's termination. That is why he is rushed for time. It also seems like Ayato is planning something for Cochlea
Would that explain Arima's white hair?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okey can someone explain to me who he hell is V? I might have missed something.

My guess is that Arima is the one we King and will be the final villain, will my queen die? I doubted I think she still has a lot more info to offer so I don't see it.

Matsuki doing well, loving her and Urie developments. Great chapter, so happy I can read my series again

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okey can someone explain to me who he hell is V? I might have missed something.

My guess is that Arima is the one we King and will be the final villain, will my queen die? I doubted I think she still has a lot more info to offer so I don't see it.

Matsuki doing well, loving her and Urie developments. Great chapter, so happy I can read my series again
V is the secret organisation that tries to keep the "balance" between the humans and ghouls. They are after eto/aogiri and the OEK because they are getting in the way of them controlling both sides.
Yoshimura, aka Eto's father was one of them.

They got mentioned at the end of TG.

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
V is the secret organisation that tries to keep the "balance" between the humans and ghouls. They are after eto/aogiri and the OEK because they are getting in the way of them controlling both sides.
Yoshimura, aka Eto's father was one of them.

They got mentioned at the end of TG.
Oh I see yeah I remember

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:ENT

the ENT = Ears, Nose, Throat? ok.

Nose: Hachikawa smelled a stench from the Aogiri Tree.
Ears: CCG listening to Eto's speech.
Throat? : Urie sucking up to Matsuri.

Finally some insight on the new Quinx. The one I'm most interested in is Kiyoka's nephew.

Arima's connections with V: I wonder if this is the reason why he's been absent to three Special Class meetings.

I see why V was so concerned with Eto. They had Arima in the CCG and Yoshimura on the ghoul side.
Eto disrupted the balance.
: It's definitely either Furuta or Arima. One-Eyed ghoul servants.

Ogura Hisashi, V's current leader, should make an appearance soon. I wonder when his new book comes out.
Alternatively, Ishida is only teasing about V and they won't be relevant again until much later.

Looks like Banjou is still on the run.

Is Kaneki counting down the days until Hinami's execution or something else?

It's nice to see a more sympathetic side of Matsuri. I especially liked this phrase:
It's evidence for the all-encompassing birdcage, even with all that status.

I saw some roast pork on the dinner table. Nice tribute to pork-chan.

I wonder if Eto or the Aogiri Tree are aware of the CCG's presence. I doubt the three of them can handle the Aogiri Tree so it'd be safer to retreat. Mutsuki is refraining from using her kagune to save stamina - Hopefully to swim away as fast as possible. 360 degrees and swim away. Will they end up fighting them?

A 100-year-old OEK, I'm guessing that's why the OEK has always been depicted as a skeleton. wow.

The Kamishiro vs Washuu = Kuigami vs Mushiro. An ancient rivalry. Nobody will get that reference.

8.7/10

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again this series confirms that Kaneki is too important of an individual to die >_>
I dont know about that, the V may want him and eto dead.

There no doubt that Kaneki is very important in this regard, but ishida-san doesnt write with plot armor. All this attention on kaneki is both a good thing and a vice, Im predicting if eto doesnt die in this kaneki will join her

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont know about that, the V may want him and eto dead.

There no doubt that Kaneki is very important in this regard, but ishida-san doesnt write with plot armor. All this attention on kaneki is both a good thing and a vice, Im predicting if eto doesnt die in this kaneki will join her
Oh, it is very likely that V wants Kaneki dead. <_< My point is that in order for what has to happen to happen in this series. It seems extremely unlikely that Kaneki will die. There has to be someone strong enough to go against V in order for legit change to come to the Ghoul world and that is Kaneki. Kaneki is the only person that has the power and the potential connections to accomplish such a thing

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: ENT

the ENT = Ears, Nose, Throat? ok.

Nose: Hachikawa smelled a stench from the Aogiri Tree.
Ears: CCG listening to Eto's speech.
Throat? : Urie sucking up to Matsuri.

Finally some insight on the new Quinx. The one I'm most interested in is Kiyoka's nephew.

Arima's connections with V: I wonder if this is the reason why he's been absent to three Special Class meetings.

I see why V was so concerned with Eto. They had Arima in the CCG and Yoshimura on the ghoul side.
Eto disrupted the balance.
: It's definitely either Furuta or Arima. One-Eyed ghoul servants.

Ogura Hisashi, V's current leader, should make an appearance soon. I wonder when his new book comes out.
Alternatively, Ishida is only teasing about V and they won't be relevant again until much later.

Looks like Banjou is still on the run.

Is Kaneki counting down the days until Hinami's execution or something else?

It's nice to see a more sympathetic side of Matsuri. I especially liked this phrase:
It's evidence for the all-encompassing birdcage, even with all that status.

I saw some roast pork on the dinner table. Nice tribute to pork-chan.

I wonder if Eto or the Aogiri Tree are aware of the CCG's presence. I doubt the three of them can handle the Aogiri Tree so it'd be safer to retreat. Mutsuki is refraining from using her kagune to save stamina - Hopefully to swim away as fast as possible. 360 degrees and swim away. Will they end up fighting them?

A 100-year-old OEK, I'm guessing that's why the OEK has always been depicted as a skeleton. wow.

The Kamishiro vs Washuu = Kuigami vs Mushiro. An ancient rivalry. Nobody will get that reference.

8.7/10
Pretty sure ENT is

Ears- Furata
Nose- Matsuki (sensitive nose)
Throat- Eto (the voice proclaiming the forcoming of the next One Eyed King)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.