Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to point out something: everyone says that Kaneki allowed Eto to get away alive to honour Kuzen's wishes. However, I believe that he did it for his own personal benefit. This Kaneki is just too cruel to just show any kind of mercy to an individual as dangerous as Eto. I believe that the reason for which he allowed her to live is because there needs to be a ghoul stronger than him if he really wanted to cointinue in CCG. Had he killed the Owl, the CCG would grow too scared of him and seeing that there isn't any other ghoul of that level around, I think that they would choose to kill him to make sure that he wouldn't follow Eto's way, ending up becoming a more powerful ghoul than her. However, by letting her go, he can blackmail the CCG since there still is that one enemy that must be eliminated. In other words, as long as the Owl is classified as stronger than him, they can't risk to lose that one asset who came so close to defeat her.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know, I was thinking... we know that Kaneki just became an Associate Special class and in this arc we've just witnessed the death of one Associate Special class... It seems to me that the strange duo will be brought together by fate.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:gretting Smile - Chapter 57 - Operation E.T.O Finale

Amazing conclusive chapter to this arc. Kaneki just loves dropping people from buildings
Matsuri's reaction wasn't shown but it was probably this:
You must be registered for see images

Tragic bittersweet finale to Kanae; she wanted to confess her love for Tsukiyama but it was ultimately him telling her that he knew all along.

Wow, falling in love.

Kanae said:
The servants have all realized
From here on, Tsukiyama can either go to the Aogiri Tree or rogue. The only incentive for him to get involved with the CCG is to rescue his father. Mirumo is still under CCG's captivity; maybe with the help of Aogiri Tree and Chie Hori, they can free/kidnap him.

Next time we see Eto she'll be probably be at a book exposition with an A+ sequel about romance or something. The book will be titled "Why Did You Think I Was Dead?" :lol Platinum hit right there.

It's very likely that Kaneki will occupy Kijima's role as Associate Special Class. There's also the badass Queen of the Kill, Kiyoka Aura, the only female Special Class, that will probably get involved.

Kaneki received that promotion out-of-season so there's still the CCG award ceremony that I'm highly anticipating - especially to see Yoshitoki passing those medals out. How will the CCG react to a 23-year old half-ghoul experiment receiving an off-handed promotion after battling (and surviving) against the OEK?
Not even Hirako, who's been with Arima since the first Clown raid, has made it that far.

It's time for the CCG to invest more money into the quinx experiments - make more Arima prodigies. These promotions also grant Kaneki higher responsibility within Cochlea making it more likely that he'll attempt saving Hinami. Time for Haisaki Shinmei (Prison Director). Will Matsuri's opinion towards the Quinx program change?

Deaths

Hairu Ihei
Noro
Matsumae
Butler of Vitality (Mairo)
Hundreds of ghouls associated with the Tsukiyama family
Aliza and her love (Yuuma) <- First Death
Kanae
Shirazu
Nobu Shimoguchi
Shion Satomi
Miho Toga
Umeno Masami
Yasuhito Nezu
Kijima (R.I.P PED)
Okahira (and the rest of Kijima's squad)
Deaths

Eto's Status: Tension Boogie Oogie
Furuta's Status: Last Laugh

Best Panel of the arc:

Next chapter begins with a color cover so I'm hoping we get a nice display of all the CCG members + ghouls.

It will probably begin with an economic report referencing the Tsukiyama corporations.

And now, time for the End of Arc Death B-bb-bingo

EDIT:
Team MOLE:

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Behold my predictions/hopes for the future arc:

1) Arima-Kaneki dialogue
2) Furuta-Kaneki interactions
3) Donato in general
4) Clowns and Aogiri perspective on the events
5) Amon

I don't really care much about Hinami but I guess Anteiku does and Kaneki too so there is a high possibility we see that too.

My bet is we will see way less Qs in the next arc but they will make a comeback later.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think that Furuta will join Kaneki (hopefully) since that will shed some light to a potential relationship I had theorised. Other than that, I predict a timeskip, next chapter will probably let us know about what happened to Q squad and "Haise" is treated by CCG. Meanwhile, Kaneki's agenda will begin slowly unfold with him either visting Cochlea and gathering information from Donato Porpora. I do not think that he will make contact with Anteiku, in any possible way since he doesn't want them to hinder his personal plans, therefore the less attachments he has the merrier. I do believe though that he will try to check up on them without being taken notice.

And this song will play when Eto makes her appearance again :p
[video=youtube;ZTVfXK9NA-w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTVfXK9NA-w[/video]

Saikyokami

Legendary
Kin
20💸
Kumi
624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter, loving this based kaneki.

[video=youtube;DeumyOzKqgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeumyOzKqgI[/video]

^ Listen while reading chapter.
it makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.