1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Alice &"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 55 Discussion and 56 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 55 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 56

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easily the best chapter so far, imo:

- We found out who Noro is (sort of): was most likely a member of V, former name was Noroi, probably tasked with taking care of Eto.

- Shirazu is freaking dead. Dead. Did not expect that to happen. Very emotional scene, really appreciated it.

- Urie was reassuring Shirazu would be promoted and later ignored Washuu when he mentioned his potential. This guy is totally different from the first chapters. Easily the best Quinx, especially now that Shirazu is gone.

- Washuu proves he's a bastard, which isn't surprising. Still, I can't entirely blame him - many soldiers die on the battlefield, Shirazu is technically just one of them. A good leader would've shown compassion, though.

- Kaneki was basically doing the Arima dodge-strikes, I can't believe he's this nimble without even using his kagune. That line at the end was... well, badass. But I'd much prefer it if he actually saved Eto instead of killing her down the road, just because saving her seems impossible now, so I'd like to see how Kaneki accomplishes it.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What a damn chapter..... the feels. Yes we all waited for Kaneki vs Eto, but i just couldn't focus on it too much.

The best thing for me was Urie in this chapter. He got so much development in two chapters..
He said it! He said you get the credits Shirazu! He gave up the most important thing for him. Great to see what he really is like and how much he cares about the people who are close to him.

I still can't believe Shirazu is dead. He couldn't even see Sassan for the last time..
One of the saddest moments for me. Urie and Saiko crying just killed me..

Last edited:

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaneki just became god level.
I wonder what kind of person the real Kaneki is? He's currently in battle so he's ruthless but will that change post-battle?

RIP Shirazu. Took down the immortal Noro.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know how the ghouls have nicknames and Uta is No Face? Yeah, if Ishida was a ghoul he would be No Chill.

Great and touching chapter, the final moments (I guess?) of Shirazu, his monologue and even Urie's dialogue to make it even worse!!

****ing Wasshu will die a horrible death and then he will mother****ing feel something for sure. What heartless bastard.

Kaneki shows some moves! Eto is nowhere near danger but still, good stuff. And the final line! Dude, Kaneki is tired of this shit.

P.S. R.I.P. Noro, I guess the unmasking and the flashback toned that death down by a lot because there was so much hype around that character.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well this chapter

Shirazu died that was unexpected but Urie changed this surprising

Well it seems after all Kaneki is not able to save Eto

I knew he would not do it but he really shocked me i never thought he would say those words

"Why do i ha eto save trahs like you?" Kaneki is differnet now i dont think Eto is serious but that proves that Kaneki cannot save her i mean Tokyo Ghoul is not always happy end

anyway i am excited for Kaneki vs Eto heactually cut her Kakuja without Kagune so he might be on that level i think the fight will be entertaining

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well this chapter

Shirazu died that was unexpected but Urie changed this surprising

Well it seems after all Kaneki is not able to save Eto

I knew he would not do it but he really shocked me i never thought he would say those words

"Why do i ha eto save trahs like you?" Kaneki is differnet now i dont think Eto is serious but that proves that Kaneki cannot save her i mean Tokyo Ghoul is not always happy end

anyway i am excited for Kaneki vs Eto heactually cut her Kakuja without Kagune so he might be on that level i think the fight will be entertaining
At this point I would dare say that he surpasses both her and Arima. He fights against her at her complete Kakuja form and he doesn't even seem like breaking a sweat! He's not even in his half-kakuja form for god sake! As much as I'm fanboying right now, I really do want Ishid to explain in depth what makes Kaneki so special because right now his power seems off charts.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point I would dare say that he surpasses both her and Arima. He fights against her at her complete Kakuja form and he doesn't even seem like breaking a sweat! He's not even in his half-kakuja form for god sake! As much as I'm fanboying right now, I really do want Ishid to explain in depth what makes Kaneki so special because right now his power seems off charts.
Indeed Kaneki just cut the Kakuja without full power i think Kaneki is special and the one who knows the answer is Kanou who calls him succesful subject

We will see actually maybe at the end of Re Kaneki kills Arima that is possible and i am ok if you fanboy because Kaneki surprised me as welland i a m not that great fan of him my opinion is neutral about himbut this Kaneki looks promoising in power

Someone made the theory that maybe not now or maybe now he kills Eto i hope later jut well who knows and later Arima and Kaneki becomes like the strongest thread to V maybe V later sees Kaneki as an even bigger danger than Eto who knows

But i would say the possibility for Etos downfall here in this arc is possible because Kaneki did not use Kakuja yet ihope that she wont fall but lets say the possibility is there

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaneki isn't Arima-level, at least not yet, but he's visibly getting there. If he can just retain the massive agility boost Centipede gives him but not go completely mental it would max out his ability.

I highly doubt Eto's fighting seriously, anyway.

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeed Kaneki just cut the Kakuja without full power i think Kaneki is special and the one who knows the answer is Kanou who calls him succesful subject

We will see actually maybe at the end of Re Kaneki kills Arima that is possible and i am ok if you fanboy because Kaneki surprised me as welland i a m not that great fan of him my opinion is neutral about himbut this Kaneki looks promoising in power

Someone made the theory that maybe not now or maybe now he kills Eto i hope later jut well who knows and later Arima and Kaneki becomes like the strongest thread to V maybe V later sees Kaneki as an even bigger danger than Eto who knows

But i would say the possibility for Etos downfall here in this arc is possible because Kaneki did not use Kakuja yet ihope that she wont fall but lets say the possibility is there
Eto not even serious yet, she just flirting/toying with kaneki.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eto not even serious yet, she just flirting/toying with kaneki.
Yes i know i just said later that means later in the story but no please dont say flirting it is actually toying there is no feeling of romance between them just saying (( she calls a lot of people sweet like a lot of girls do Kaneki is special but no romantic way))

Eto seems to enjoy his growth but it is not because of that it is more in a sadistic way i suspect and the Doctor needs him for something

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haha, I disagree, man - this will be the endgame pairing, you'll see.
No i disagree it makes no sense at all first of all it is nowhwere near build up

Kaneki seems to hold a grudge against her and she does not care as well just toying

If Ishida really pulls that i will disrespect it is just not ok that a villain with such ways of handling things is doing all that for a pairing

Also she is 6 years older

Why everyone says End Game pairing on each site

No offense but this damm ship just rustles me up i will be dissapointed if it happens

In my eyes it would just be a cheap pairing what fans wanna see it would be nowwhere near great but now you started to put me in fear of that ship again

Tokyo Ghoul is not like that and i have faith in Ishida for being smart enough not to pull this

Damm end game pairing theories why dont people focus on other facts

Also even though i dislike Touka she seems to have that kind of relation to him and it is actually legit because it is build up from beginning

Last edited:

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ Lmao, that post is hilarious. The end is far off, so you can relax. I forgot people tend to take ships seriously, anyway.

But I will say that the ''6 years older'' argument was just completely irrelevant, unless you're not living in 2015.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^ Lmao, that post is hilarious. The end is far off, so you can relax. I forgot people tend to take ships seriously, anyway.

But I will say that the ''6 years older'' argument was just completely irrelevant, unless you're not living in 2015.
So you made this to tease me oh no why did i take it serious

Damm it my anger issues are bad but it is because last year people were serious about that ship and let their excitement down on me that is why i am really sensitive about that ship to be honest i actually take joke comments now seriuous

I am old timer i dont like the new years but still well ok the age argument is weakest of all arguments that are against the ship there is much more but well i never liked age differences but thats just me i am oldtimer i actually never use words like *** or tard since i find them childish i dont wanna use them

Well next time you make that joke i will not freak out again since you are not serious

Status
Not open for further replies.