Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Guys I know you'll say that I'm stretching this but doesn't this whole posture of both Arima and Haise make you feel like some kind of deja-vu? I don't know to me it seems like it's kind of homo-erotic somewhat, the prince holding gently princess' chin... I'm sure that this specific stance resembbles greatly something else like a piece of art of maybe but I can't find what that is, but it certainly does ring a bell.
You must be registered for see images

It kind of reminds me of a painting with God and Adam but I won't post it since the moderators might take it the wrong way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Phrank

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's see. We have person on the ground and one standing. The one on the ground looks up while the one standing is holding the former's head and is about to penetrate their head with a long thing. Yeah, I dunno man, it does remind me of something but I don't know what exactly.

Jokes aside, it reminds me of a pose in some kind of latin dance that i remember watching once. Paso doble I think.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Let's see. We have person on the ground and one standing. The one on the ground looks up while the one standing is holding the former's head and is about to penetrate their head with a long thing. Yeah, I dunno man, it does remind me of something but I don't know what exactly.

Jokes aside, it reminds me of a pose in some kind of latin dance that i remember watching once. Paso doble I think.
Haha I wasn't refering to the penetration part (no pun intended), but if you actually remove Arima's weapon, and the whole tense of he atmosphere and you look just at the way he holds his head, you could say that he holds him at least with respect and gentleness.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:do another Lobotomy

Guys I know you'll say that I'm stretching this but doesn't this whole posture of both Arima and Haise make you feel like some kind of deja-vu? I don't know to me it seems like it's kind of homo-erotic somewhat, the prince holding gently princess' chin... I'm sure that this specific stance resembbles greatly something else like a piece of art of maybe but I can't find what that is, but it certainly does ring a bell.
It kind of reminds me of a painting with God and Adam but I won't post it since the moderators might take it the wrong way.
Dear Byron123,

Hmmmm....good eye. Methinks he's holding his chin up to properly execute another Subjects were usually restrained.

Sincerely, Agent Phrank

Status
Not open for further replies.