0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Persistent People"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 5 Discussion and 6
Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 5 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 6

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was waiting thanks..

Edit: So Mitsuki wants to be a man huh? And what's with the scribbled faces on page 1?
Only a matter of time before Sasaki gets here to put things in order. We won't see too much action. When he arrives Serpent and Torso will disperse.
Good chapter can't wait for the next.

Also why did it say Persistent people 5?

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was waiting thanks..

Edit: So Mitsuki wants to be a man huh? And what's with the scribbled faces on page 1?
Only a matter of time before Sasaki gets here to put things in order. We won't see too much action. When he arrives Serpent and Torso will disperse.
Good chapter can't wait for the next.

Also why did it say Persistent people 5?
The faces thingy I didn't understand either. 5 is just the number of the chapter. The title isn't even accurate 100% if you read the page after the last manga page.

Things are getting interesting. I'm still pretty sure Serpent is Nishiki.
Yeah the split kagune points to him. I would love seeing him kick the shit out of Urie :p

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So nishiki is the serpent I believe, and he wants to kill Torso because torse killed his girlfriend kim(who has a scar left by nishiki bite on her shoulder).

Thats my prediction on the back story.

Sui can write some interesting dramas you know.

Last edited:
Reactions: -Punk-

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So nishiki is the serpent I believe, and he wants to kill Torso because torse killed his girlfriend kim(who his a scar left by nishiki bite on her shoulder).

Thats my prediction on the back story.
Oho? That's a pretty good theory, now I get why people were saying it was him, I completely forgot about his girlfriend. I thought it was Amon at first. We'll see I guess.

OT: Anyways, great chapter, got to see these two weirdos in action, I'm starting to like them now.

Reactions: ALMIGHTY KID 99

Intuitive Mode Naruto

Regular
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, the cops are idiots. It should be required for them to receive SOME type of training for if a ghoul were to ever appear. The cops that were first shown shouldn't have even approached the car like that. And the cops that were there for the blockade should have got out of the way ASAP. I wonder why she wanted to be a boy. Also, lmfao @ Torso using his shirt as a ****ing mask. He looked like a Garo from Majora's Mask now that I think about it.

XD This chapter was funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.