0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Revealing Sound"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 43 Discussion and 44
Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 43 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 44

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This chapter was one of the best I have ever read in any series in general! It was so full of information! Things are progressing extremely fast now! I loved how Eto is such a master puppeteer, so persuasive and ruthless and to think of herself as god?! The ultimate hybris! Other than that, I also liked how the other ghouls ran away the moment Sasaki spoke of the "eye-patched Ghoul". Also, the whole system of how wards work bring up so many interesting possiblities! Just imagine Haise after regaining his memories trying to claim one of them for himself!!! Last but least, Saiko's second thoughts about who are the bad guys might be a hint of the future possibly?

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Tokyo Ghoul Re: 43 is out

Damn Eto is so awesome and did her Kagune talked ._. Dafuq.
I have had an idea that when a ghoul performs cannibalism the ghoul they devoured doesn't just die. A part of them is assimilated into the ghoul that ate them. The fact that Eto's RC cell quantity and quality is so high might have amplified that aspect to the point that her kagune is actually made of the ghouls she consumed. (both cells and consciousness)

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I have had an idea that when a ghoul performs cannibalism the ghoul they devoured doesn't just die. A part of them is assimilated into the ghoul that ate them. The fact that Eto's RC cell quantity and quality is so high might have amplified that aspect to the point that her kagune is actually made of the ghouls she consumed. (both cells and consciousness)
Well is the same thing that happen to Kaneki when he had Rize organs into him, then Jason and last Hide. that's why kept changing personalities. Although his Kagune never talked, wonder if that comes in later, ._. so if they connect he will gain more RC cell during this second part.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Well is the same thing that happen to Kaneki when he had Rize organs into him, then Jason and last Hide. that's why kept changing personalities. Although his Kagune never talked, wonder if that comes in later, ._. so if they connect he will gain more RC cell during this second part.
Eto ate a lot more Ghouls so it would make sense for hers to be at a pinnacle.

As for Kaneki, the two ppl's RC cells that have his RC cells

Rize-who was born with a high quality Kagune and who binge ate many many ppl. (ppl have RC cells as well)
Yamori- who had a half Kakuja already.

Re: has provided a lot more intel on ghouls that tbh maks me wonder a lot about kaneki's potential

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started to wonder if in a twisted sense Eto feels loneliness and so she created her kagune in such a way so she could feel less.
Well going back at the description Haise gave back about the author of his book(Eto) she definitely is broken, lonely, lot hope and such. But creating her Kagune like that I doubt it.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Eto ate a lot more Ghouls so it would make sense for hers to be at a pinnacle.

As for Kaneki, the two ppl's RC cells that have his RC cells

Rize-who was born with a high quality Kagune and who binge ate many many ppl. (ppl have RC cells as well)
Yamori- who had a half Kakuja already.

Re: has provided a lot more intel on ghouls that tbh maks me wonder a lot about kaneki's potential
Yup, bingo. He'll definitely upgrade more

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
-Kagune's shape is determined by intelligence and creativity.

Now I really want to know what Uta's (professional mask maker) kagune looks like.

-Teased way back in TG chapter 74

-"Violent impulses hidden behind the fine aesthetics of a mask maker."

-also, Renji's twitch (He probably vividly remembers how it looked)

- - - - - (cut here)- - - - - -

7.2/10
The story is picking up a lot inertia. (More interactions, nostalgia characters showing up, masks are back)
Objects in motion tend to stay in motion.
Let's hope the same for TG:re

-
Kanou's back from vacation.
Aw ye.

How far have his experiments brought him? He's looking really confident.

"the good guys"
Silly Saiko is an observant one.

- - - -

Eto pls, we all know who's the real MVP

Last edited:

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So the Kagune is determined by criativity, I wonder if that apply to the Kakuja too, would explain why Ken has a centipede Kakuja.
Eto is gonna improve Kanae somehow, I think he'll attack Haise and Tsukyama will stop him.
Qs masks look good, and the eyepatch =).
It's weird that Amon only put that small info when he was so interested in the Eyepatch ghoul.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the best chapters by far being very informative and very revealing. It also took us back towards some of the old times. Like the ability of Eto in manipulative talking along with her viewing herself as a god. The kagune information we received was fairly amazing as well, allowing us to just understand what a kagune really is and how it takes shape. Her monster kagune was just beyond my expectations. Now, what surprised me the most was not only Kaneki's reaction to Amon, but also Saiko's reaction to how the Ghouls are. We will maybe get a sort of way to understanding how to solve the Human vs Ghoul matter once and for all, with not just kaneki being the connection, but it increasing a lot further. Goddamn 5/5.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the best chapters by far being very informative and very revealing. It also took us back towards some of the old times. Like the ability of Eto in manipulative talking along with her viewing herself as a god. The kagune information we received was fairly amazing as well, allowing us to just understand what a kagune really is and how it takes shape. Her monster kagune was just beyond my expectations. Now, what surprised me the most was not only Kaneki's reaction to Amon, but also Saiko's reaction to how the Ghouls are. We will maybe get a sort of way to understanding how to solve the Human vs Ghoul matter once and for all, with not just kaneki being the connection, but it increasing a lot further. Goddamn 5/5.
I read today that the Quinckies are suppose to symbolize part of Kanekis life, Saiko questioning if Ghoul are really bad just like Kaneki did at the beginning of the series and so on ._.

So the Kagune is determined by criativity, I wonder if that apply to the Kakuja too, would explain why Ken has a centipede Kakuja.
Eto is gonna improve Kanae somehow, I think he'll attack Haise and Tsukyama will stop him.
Qs masks look good, and the eyepatch =).
It's weird that Amon only put that small info when he was so interested in the Eyepatch ghoul.
Amon always had more questions then answers about Kaneki without him even realizing that he was so similar to him, so not surprise he didn't had much on his report.

Guys after last chapter with the quote "Amongst the blind, the one eyed is a king" (that german bit), I started to wonder if the fact that last time Rize was seen, she didn't have her eyes, if she was special in some kind of way that would pose a threat and thus she had to be reduced to a blind one.
Don't remember her not having one eye, could post a pic bro, that might be interesting.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read today that the Quinckies are suppose to symbolize part of Kanekis life, Saiko questioning if Ghoul are really bad just like Kaneki did at the beginning of the series and so on ._.

Amon always had more questions then answers about Kaneki without him even realizing that he was so similar to him, so not surprise he didn't had much on his report.

Don't remember her not having one eye, could post a pic bro, that might be interesting.
Unfortunately I was wrong :(

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, don't know if anyone noticed but guys.......... you did see this guy in Eto's Kagune right?

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, don't know if anyone noticed but guys.......... you did see this guy in Eto's Kagune right?

Noro-sama?

Are you referring to the peculiar face/mask on this side of the kagune: (It's saying "Yahoo")

It somewhat resembles it. *notes*

I wonder if it has anything to do with Uta creating the Arima mask:

Recall that ghouls can detach their kagunes:

and make walls:

Unfortunately I was wrong :(
Yeah...