Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Embracing Books"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 33 Discussion and 34
Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 33 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 34

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Deeds

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Tokyo Ghoul :re 33

For those who have not read it…..

Damn, the black hair is coming back. Go away.
Probably irrelevant by now, but here's the missing page. Also, This new potato looking dude reeks of V.

Its interesting to note that furuta might be the same dude that touka mistook kaneki for in chapter 117. Wonder what his role will be, because i saw some folks on tumbler already starting to theorize that he might be souta :

Last edited:

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Probably irrelevant by now, but here's the missing page. Also, This new potato looking dude reeks of V.

Its interesting to note that furuta might be the same dude that touka mistook kaneki for in chapter 117. Wonder what his role will be, because i saw some folks on tumbler already starting to theorize that he might be souta :

This Bru looks like some Tim burton character, loving that look and it does reek of Villain, wouldn't be surprise if he works for Aogori or someone else like the Shuu family.

Dirty Deeds

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This Bru looks like some Tim burton character, loving that look and it does reek of Villain, wouldn't be surprise if he works for Aogori or someone else like the Shuu family.
When i said V, I meant the organization that the old manager used to work for. He just has that feel to him, the way he was introduced was very similar to those guys :

Of course this is only speculation, but you never know with ishida lol. Either way he is creepy af

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I find it suprising how Haise makes such comments like apologizing but not being kaneki for Hinami, showing that he does know his former name. Preety dangerous for both of them. I'm even more suprised that they allow him to question her, isn't that dangerous for the retrieval of his memories?

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You're right he is him, it was confirmed at tumblr as well.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I was surprised af when I saw that too.

I wonder what it foreshadows.
You know his hair lately fights for dominance, other times it gets almost white and other almost black. To me, Haise has developed thanks to Antoinette syndrome a sensitivity towards his emotions and so now even when he's not really that pressured, at least to the point of torute like against Yamori, even the slightest of bad or good emotions affect directly his hair.

Dirty Deeds

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I find it suprising how Haise makes such comments like apologizing but not being kaneki for Hinami, showing that he does know his former name. Preety dangerous for both of them. I'm even more suprised that they allow him to question her, isn't that dangerous for the retrieval of his memories?
Whats even more dangerous is that cameras were in the room and he was freely talking about Kaneki. Haise isn't thinking his actions through.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Whats even more dangerous is that cameras were in the room and he was freely talking about Kaneki. Haise isn't thinking his actions through.
Exactly! I forgot to mention it but that's why it's so dangerous! For a guy who thinks his actions through, he really acts carelessly now.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great chapter for me.

We got more information about the Rosewald family, interaction between Aogiri members and that Ayatao really cares for Hinami, which i really liked and i think at some point he will betray them sincee he saw that the big guys there treat the underlings like crap and don't give a **** about them at all.

My favorite part was definitely the talk between Kaneki and Hinami. I loved how she still see's Kaneki in him while he's actually a different person now and that he's fighting with himself and the caring for her comes back more and more. Seeing all this make me even more hyped for the Kaneki come back and the reunite with the old gang.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great chapter for me.

We got more information about the Rosewald family, interaction between Aogiri members and that Ayatao really cares for Hinami, which i really liked and i think at some point he will betray them sincee he saw that the big guys there treat the underlings like crap and don't give a **** about them at all.

My favorite part was definitely the talk between Kaneki and Hinami. I loved how she still see's Kaneki in him while he's actually a different person now and that he's fighting with himself and the caring for her comes back more and more. Seeing all this make me even more hyped for the Kaneki come back and the reunite with the old gang.
Couldn't agree more bro, I also interested in that change The father said about Shuu, like it's going to be some sort of ghoul transformation or something ._.

Reactions: Gintõki1
Status
Not open for further replies.