Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh my god what a chapter! I thought Urie is already insane, but damn he reached a new level, but it was still not enough to take Fat Mama down. I could have killed him for saying that he hate them all while not seeing the truth and how they care about him. idiot!! Seems like Mutsu is the one who will show him the truth and we might have a new ship now. Urie x Mutsu.

Once again Suzuya rocks with making a badass entrance. Hello Mama, the first words before shit is getting real. I'm so hyped to see Suzuya going crazy!

No Kaneki again, damn you Ishida. ;(;(;( I was ready to scream like a teenage fangirl, but aleast he gave us Hina-chan! Nice to see that she didn't wait a sec and went to help Kaneki. Really can't wait to see when they finally meet again.

10/5

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am disappointed but it wasn't a bad chapter by any means. I don't care for Urie so his fake Centipede transformation was just eh because it was expected. What I didn't expect was Mutsuki's kagune to come out or Hinami to save Haise. I liked those parts, kind of.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I know is that Eto is a really sadistic and manipulative bastard after all. I'm willing to bet that aside from having prepared the fight between Seidou and Haise, she also put on purpose Hinami, somewhere close, knowing full well that she would be able to hear his screams and that she would also be close enough to run to his rescue. And the reason that makes her even more manipulative is the very fact that she knew how much Hinami loves him and how much Ken is unwilling to lose himself unless it is for the safety of someone he loves and not his own. She knew from the beginning that Haise wouldn't let Ken emerge even if his own life was at stake. In the end, Hinami is just another piece at her puzzle, she only recruited her so she can sacrifice her when the time would come for Kaneki to return.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, amazing chapter, as someone who is not a fan of Urie this was a great chaoter for him, started caring for him, Mutsuki as well. Great to see Pord Susuya as well with his squad, he should be the one to take on mama.

My Hinami saving Haise was great, I know she should be strong AF, Go Hinami! Go!
5/5 chapter

PS: Lot of people should stop wanking on Kaneki so much, getting a little annoying, care for the story not one character.

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So no Kaneki this time around. When he sees Amon is when we will get him back.
Hina going to wreck that guy.

Overall very good chapter.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems like Haise will have to be bombarded with every person he used to know before letting the Kaneki personality reappear.

At first while reading the Urie part I was like "ok ok shut it and get rekt again" but then I almost felt bad for him when he started crying about how he tries his best according to his twisted logic and fails. Then he stabs Mutsuki and I am like "cmon! what are you doing biatch?" but after he realizes Mutsuki is a woman he turns again. So now I feel sorry for him he is just so psychologically unstable it is sad.

Suzuya with Jason and his squad. "Hello mama" indeed.

I want the Washuu guy to die for using the CCG agents like pawns.

And last but not least, our beloved and now enhanced Hina-chan makes a badass entrance. Good stuff.

I wonder what's gonna happen next, what's Aogiri's plan? Guess we will find out next chapter.