Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"[END] Song Of The Goat"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 179 Discussion

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 179 here

BEGIN READING HERE @ CRUNCHYROLL

Please remember to rate the final chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
re going downhill since before reaching halfway won't change the fact that the OG Manga is still a Masterpieceand one of the best written ever.
The only thing i say is that i'm sad that Ishida dropped this continuation down to a shitty shounen.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
re going downhill since before reaching halfway won't change the fact that the OG Manga is still a Masterpieceand one of the best written ever.
The only thing i say is that i'm sad that Ishida dropped this continuation down to a shitty shounen.
Ahh well that was a good read tho. He couldn't have gone in the route of Furata and reviving of Rize. But his choice. Let's us applaud the work Ishida put into the last chapter to mention the details of each character and their whereabouts.

Kaneki got a daughter. haha

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Phenomenal manga, will definitely buy the volumes now. Kaneki endured so much that his Happy ending was actually enjoyable to see. But Takizawa and my favorite character of the whole series along with Eto, not a happy ending for them. Really mad we don’t know what happened to them :( .

Also it’s cool how there still attacks going around which is cool.

10/10 series, AOT will end this year and I will only have MHA left :(

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still have the impression that something it's missing because TG became a part of my weekly delight moments.
The ending was good imo
Furuta with Rize revived would bring misery to Rize and give this guy a not deserved satisfaction. Not to mention that Kaneki would be dead with Touka, making their love story empty of significance.