-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Special Class Investigator’s Meeting:

Entire S1 Squad is present.
As Arima is absent, Sasaki is present in the meeting.
(It is noted that Sasaki is S3 Squad’s secretary.)
Yoshitoki: Finally the fight against Aogiri’s Tree is coming to an end. Ever since the ‘One-Eyed Owl’, it would make it a long 13 years.
Marude: Seems the guy who’s involved with the end of the battle is absent again.
Aura: Even though he’s on such an important position.
Haisaki: The S3 Squad is busy, it’s not surprising.
Mougan: Regardless, being busy leads to recklessness.
Ui: …This is why he has a representative, yes?
Houji: …Suzuya-kun.
Suzuya is eating snacks.
Sasaki: …
Yoshitoki: Although we have confirmed that…
Sasaki suddenly kicks the desk and table.
Sasaki and Furuta talk to Shiono. He takes them to her place but she’s not there. They take him back to the CCG.
Mutsuki is now in Hachikawa’s squad.​

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaneki is really after eto bad this time, predicting him killing her in this arc or joining her one of the two.

But damn he's thirsty! This calls for a theme song.

[video=youtube_share;z6qaO-vX080]https://youtu.be/z6qaO-vX080[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Agent Phrank

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So Mutsuki is rank 1 just like I had predicted. However, what caught more my attention was one of Kaneki's thoughts: "Truth be told, I really am a kid. Adults give the creeps I can't stand them". It really strikes as ominous if you take into consideration how Eto conceives of a possible existent god. On a different matter, I really am curious to see what Kaneki is truly after. As I had said in the past, I thought that the only reason for him letting Eto live was to use her as a bargaining chip against CCG. Does this mean that he no longer needs her to stay alive? Is he out of CCG's reach now? I really have no idea. One thing is for sure, whatever the reason was for letting her live, something changed drastically for Kaneki.

Also, a short prediction for the future, seeing how Mutsuki was called "One- Eye (Patch)" and how immediately after Torso was shown, I'm beginning to think that Torso is going to get her and seeing the resemblance of the situation, I wouldn't be suprised if he was ending up torturing her but in a way more sexualized way since he's obsessive with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.