[Discussion] Tokyo Ghoul Re: Chapter 48 Future Chapters Discussion [Predictions based on Layout]

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok starting from the ground up, big lipped Shimoguchi is a dead man. Him and his entire squad are dead. :|

Kanae is next going to try and rush to Shuu's aid, but instead will meet up with the Qs. Urie will try and take Kanea on, but it probably will take the entire just to survive against Kanea.

When Kanea breaks free and heads further up the tower. Now unless Kanae pulls a Sasaki and scales up the side of the building to get to Shuu his next opponents will be Hairu and her group (somehow I don't see Hairu or the chainsaw guy killing matsumae :|)

While on the roof Sasaki and Shuu fight, but Kaneki is giving Sasaki trouble via resurfacing memories or just really painful headaches that keep Sasaki from concentrating (ordinary Sasaki would neg Shuu so something has to hinder him)

That is about as far as I can try and predict :wut:

I would love to hear how the rest of you see this situation panning out, and can any of you answer my biggest question which is: How the heck does Shuu make it out of this alive?

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The big lipped fellow should die, I hate his ass.

As for Kanae, he doesn't seem to in control so that will be interesting to see, I don't think he'll see Shuu tho. And if Shuu is going to make it out of there alive, the only option i see right there is for Kaneki to stop Haise and tell him to go, a memory will probably strike Haise as well.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The big lipped fellow should die, I hate his ass.

As for Kanae, he doesn't seem to in control so that will be interesting to see, I don't think he'll see Shuu tho. And if Shuu is going to make it out of there alive, the only option i see right there is for Kaneki to stop Haise and tell him to go, a memory will probably strike Haise as well.
Even of Kanae isn't in control Eto is gunning for Sasaki so the results the same

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Probably we might have Sasaki vs Kanae soon and i think Eto wil do something as well but for Tsukiyama i really dont knlw how he hould make it but i think Tsukiyama and Sasaki will have a dialogue together