0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Translation :

One of the students at the academy tells haise to hurry up and find a girlfriend lol.

Haise senses something dark from Tokage(yamori's torturer at the academy) , and I get the feeling he really dislikes interacting with him.

Chie made Kanae bring tsukiyama a photo. Kanae asks how she wants to save Shuu-sama and Chie answers that it's simple: Just tell Tsukiyama "Kaneki-kun is alive".
She somehow persuades Kanae to work together with her, but she also warns him that the problem is after that, since Kaneki is now a half-ghoul ghoul investigator. Depending on Tsukiyama's movements, CCG might become an enemy. And since Tsukiyama's energy is so amazing, who knows what will happen.

Kanae brings Tsukiyama the pic, and Tsukiyama then tells him to give him the details.

Yoriko is thinking about giving out bread at a coffee shop someday...

It seems he's planning to go through training of hell.

He asked Dr. Shiba for a method to get stronger... Then Shiba explained one to him. And this explains to some degree what happened in volume 7 of the original series.

So I'll try to explain this, but this is pseudo-medical stuff, so maybe I misunderstood something.
In ghouls' bodies, there are "cell pipes" through which the Rc cells flow (I guess like blood veins?) and that extend from the kakuhou. One can enhance one's bodily abilities by increasing the number of these pipes.
The way to increase the number of pipes is by being injured and then regenerating countless times, because these pipes remain after regenerating.

Shiba even shows Urie an x-ray image of Sasaki, and comments that these "pipes" are everywhere in his body.

Shiba concludes:
"Quinx, half-ghouls - you become stronger to the extent you were hurt."

I guess these pipes naturally already exist in normal ghouls' bodies, but obviously do not exist at the start in the bodies of artificial ghouls. So I don't know if this "training method" works (well) for normal ghouls.

So basically, Urie is now deliberately overstraining and tearing his muscles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.