Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What just happened, who slaughtered Yoshitoki and Marude? That kinda looked like the Ukaku projectiles fired by Eto, but I doubt it's her. Amon..? Looks like I was kinda right about 0 Squad helping Ken.

Arima's passing was beautiful, plus we finally got a page where he genuinely smiled. That, combined with Ken confirming he was happy and thinking of Arima as his father made me go "hnngh". Really loved reading that.

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What just happened, who slaughtered Yoshitoki and Marude? That kinda looked like the Ukaku projectiles fired by Eto, but I doubt it's her. Amon..? Looks like I was kinda right about 0 Squad helping Ken.

Arima's passing was beautiful, plus we finally got a page where he genuinely smiled. That, combined with Ken confirming he was happy and thinking of Arima as his father made me go "hnngh". Really loved reading that.
Perhaps it was Amon. Since Kanou turned him into a ghoul, its likely he heard the truth about the Washuu from Eto and wanted to kill the guy pulling the strings. However, I don't think there was any indicator of him being on the boat in any of the past chapters so it would be really out of the blue to have him on the boat.

You must be registered for see images

There are three people in the door way

At least one of them has a Quinque

Here its confirmed Marude was accompanied by 2 investigators

And an unnamed investigator readying his quinque

In 85 we only see two bodies on the floor and one without a head. I think this is a red herring.

I don't think Marude is dead. The piece that is through Yoshitoki's body looks like an Ukaku shard and not necessarily a quinque.

My top three suspects for Yoshitoki's killer:

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Marude killed yoshitoki, that is why Matsuri is cursing him. We only saw three bodies in the room, one is Yoshitoki, the others are presumably the two investigators who accompanied Marude. The story that Matsuri told the guy on the radio is obviously a cover up. He is implying marude killed himself and urie doesn't even believe it meaning we probably shouldn't either. Matsuri can't tell the truth here because it would expose the Washuu's as ghouls.

Agent Phrank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re:ally Sad

if yoshitoki is really dead agent phrank is gonna flip a shit
It was such a heartbreaking chapter. Arima's death didn't mean much but Yoshitoki's was just downright tragic. Many years from now Yoshitoki's death will be regarded as one of the most distressing deaths in literary history. Critics of the future will regard it as "absolutely grievous and lamentable." Not even Kafka or Tolstoy could reach these heights.♣

Last edited:
Reactions: Ciao

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ally Sad

It was such a heartbreaking chapter. Arima's death didn't mean much but Yoshitoki's was just downright tragic. Many years from now Yoshitoki's death will be regarded as one of the most distressing deaths in literary history. Critics of the future will regard it as "absolutely grievous and lamentable." Not even Kafka or Tolstoy could reach these heights.♣
i pretty much have no idea where the manga is heading