Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My friend just told me about this anime, and I thought it would be "okay", but no way did I think it would this good...

1. Absolutely flawless animation.
2. Great music to go along with things.
3. Every other scene makes me stop breathing.

There's only nine episodes out now but already it can see it as having an amazing track record in future. I suggest everyone watch it if you don't already!

Reactions: Smile

Sakuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did you know that Tokyo Ghoul is animated by the same studio as Naruto?
Studio Pierrot.
I thought they might be somewhat related, because their animation style is pretty good though I think the action scenes in Tokyo Ghoul and much more fluid. I haven't been left on the edge of my seat by Naruto for a long time now... I really hope they start pumping out episodes of Tokyo Ghoul.

I'd suggest people read the manga instead.

The Anime feels like a generic shonen lmao
I plan on reading the manga after watching the anime. I don't really know what you mean by "generic shonen" because I only watch Naruto and now this. I find it really good...

SasukeUchiha910

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have my ques with the anime but yea I guess its decent or not to bad for a 12 episode season.

episode 10 with be released today at 1:00, be ready for epicness.

Oh yea, read the manga bro, the anime is shit compare to the manga.

Last edited:

Schɛrzσ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought they might be somewhat related, because their animation style is pretty good though I think the action scenes in Tokyo Ghoul and much more fluid. I haven't been left on the edge of my seat by Naruto for a long time now... I really hope they start pumping out episodes of Tokyo Ghoul.
Well, Naruto will soon reach its 600th episode while TG is meant to have only 12 episodes.
No studio will be able to maintain good quality constantly for such a long running series. Also, the latest 375th episode of Shippuden should leave you on the edge of your seat.
That being said, Pierrot did cut some scenes from the manga of TG while adapting it to anime. So, I also recommend you to read the manga as well.

Sakuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, Naruto will soon reach its 600th episode while TG is meant to have only 12 episodes.
No studio will be able to maintain good quality constantly for such a long running series. Also, the latest 375th episode of Shippuden should leave you on the edge of your seat.
That being said, Pierrot did cut some scenes from the manga of TG while adapting it to anime. So, I also recommend you to read the manga as well.
The manga episode excited me, but after reading the manga, all of the excitement of watching the anime was killed for me... This is why I'm not 100% sure that I want to read the Manga of Tokyo Ghoul.

I think the opening song is the real reason I keep watch the anime at this point, sady.
If you're talking about Naruto, I know what you mean. I always sing to the introduction song now...

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, seems like you liked it alot. Exactly the opposite for me - don't know if i was expecting too much because of the hype, but 9 episodes in and i'm still disappointed. Feels extremely generic, censoring to the point that i don't understand what's going on, and i can't decide who i dislike more from the two MCs.

The villains seem interesting, though. Animation is also top-notch. There's also no romance, which for me is a plus. I'm hoping the "white hair" at least gets shown by the end of the Anime...