Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I got this news on 4chan today and I thought OP might be trolling, then many people confirmed it, well it's unexpected to say the least.
Also sales were good, are there any confirmed news of a sequel by Ishida?
Well to put it in 4chan words : right now we believe Ishida is kill :p (god forbid)

(said thread on 4chan reached 600 replies btw, shit if there will be a sequel this panic will be the best advertisement for it)

He will talk some time soon though, it's not even daytime right now in Japan. Also the info was leaked so maybe he can't even talk officially until the 18th.

Reactions: fiend

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well to put it in 4chan words : right now we believe Ishida is kill :p (god forbid)

(said thread on 4chan reached 600 replies btw, shit if there will be a sequel this panic will be the best advertisement for it)

He will talk some time soon though, it's not even daytime right now in Japan. Also the info was leaked so maybe he can't even talk officially until the 18th.
Well there is no news about it on his twitter account ( ), his website gives no clues and IRC+4chan are filled with rumors till now.

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tokyo Ghoul manga might not be ending. Only part 1 of the series. Here it states that “第一部完“, which means that it’s the end of the first part of the manga. Which means there will be a second part.

> inb4 ''Tokyo Ghoul Shippuden''

Edit: Nvm, turns out it might be just a rumor.

Last edited:
Reactions: SasukeUchiha910

Young Vongola

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bullshit, I just picked this series up in July after seeing the anime. It's really a great manga I can't believe it's ending right when things get going. I felt like the series was nearing the end, but AFTER questions got answered...I wonder why he's stopping..

Notice Chapter 72 is titled Halfway, and notice how Arima said no ghoul can get past V14...I guess we won't either

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bullshit, I just picked this series up in July after seeing the anime. It's really a great manga I can't believe it's ending right when things get going. I felt like the series was nearing the end, but AFTER questions got answered...I wonder why he's stopping..

Notice Chapter 72 is titled Halfway, and notice how Arima said no ghoul can get past V14...I guess we won't either
Eh, I think it's pretty obvious we are going to get a sequel. Much like Naruto got ''Naruto Shippuden'', Tokyo Ghoul is probably going to get a sequel due to the fact that the last chapter left us on a cliff-hanger (that pretty much screams ''sequel'') and there are so many unanswered questions.

A sequel is definitely going to happen if you ask me. Only has to be officially confirmed by the author himself now.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh God, please no. This, for me, the best manga out there. What the hell? Why are they ending it now? Many unanswered Qs:
Arimas past, what happens to Kaneki, what happens to Rize, touka, Youshimura, Amon, Shinohara, Suzuya, why is Kanou helpin Aogiri, who is the one eyed king, who are the V ghouls group, and many many more.
I don't know why now. I hope it's fake or somethin...

TwistedSmile

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well damn. Was just planning to catch up with the manga once the anime was over. Not that I changed my mind, but still I'm pretty unlucky it seems. Thanks for the info.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, judging from the last chapter I think the chances of a sequel are very very high.

"Tragedies are not popular... why don't we have more fun?"

These words indicate the end of a story and the start of another, less tragic but perhaps more adventurous?

Shura

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
''He'll come back to Anteiku''
''Why don't we just create Kaneki again?''

I kind of take these two quotes from the latest chapter as a form of foreshadowment for a second part and Kaneki coming back.

Melodious

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I died omg. I just started reading the manga last week, quickly caught up, and now...? Reeeally sudden. Btw if you don't read the manga, love yourself and don't.

You must be registered for see images