[Discussion] (Tokyo Ghoul) Haise is weak. Kaneki is a mess. And my Prediction for the series

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weak.
First Haise is weak. :|
I mean really weak. I am pretty sure Amon could beat Haise.
You must be registered for see images

Now exactly y is Haise weak? Well lets see. This is the point in which imo Kaneki became truly strong.
Kaneki accepted himself as a ghoul and with that power he was able to take down one of Aogiri's best. So until Sakaki accepts both sides of himself he will never be able to utilize his ghoul powers and he will be weak.

Mess.
Now how many of you think this is Kaneki?

Yeah, not me. This Kaneki is crazy. Lol and he has the one trait that no Kaneki has had. He is happy hurting ppl :|

See that big grin on his face. Even when Kaneki became a ghoul he always had somewhat of a solemn feel to him, but this guy seems
Crazy......and has personal space issues :/

Anyway if that is not Kaneki then what is it?

So we all know that when Kaneki gained the half Kakuja his sanity was kinda forfiet:|

Why? My hypothesis is that when a ghoul is eaten. The predator takes in the cells of their prey, but they are not just devoured. No, their prey become part of them. So within Kaneki is not just his old personalities, but Rize as well as Yamori. In other words the Kaneki inside Haise's head is a mess with four different personalities.

Prediction.

My prediction is that Haise will have to come to grips with his inner selves. Only with their help can he overcome. This

Haise will have his two personalities to help him handle the power of the two ghouls that he has taken in and this is how he will be able to surpass Arima.

Future.

My prediction is that Kaneki will take over Aogiri tree. Right now Aogiri Tree is an institution against humans, but it protects ghouls. I believe this is the purpose of Kaneki learning what it means to be both human and ghoul. Kaneki will rule over the ghouls of all districts protecting those close to him and regulating the activity of Ghouls with consideration to human kind.

Anyway Opinions?

Last edited:

Romezio

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I kind of agree, I also think he's going to have an internal battle dealing with his memories and something is going to happen revolving around the coffee shop Re: just like it did with anteiku. He might actually remember Touka and the others but will have to pretend he doesn't while going back and forth from the CCG to the coffee shop.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're saying that he will become Kaneki again full time?
Yes, and no........Haise will have all of his memories, but whether he will go back to being kaneki is unknown. Personally, I feel that he will become Kaneki again. Not because that was his original state, but because if he became Haise and said he was a different person that would kinda mean escaping from the fact that he ate Hide.

Personally, I think a new Kaneki will be born accepting all personalities a fusion of all three personalities and possibly a scitzo Lol

I kind of agree, I also think he's going to have an internal battle dealing with his memories and something is going to happen revolving around the coffee shop Re: just like it did with anteiku. He might actually remember Touka and the others but will have to pretend he doesn't while going back and forth from the CCG to the coffee shop.
I don't think he will remember Touka and the rest so soon. I think he will get attached to Touka though and start to remember eventually.

Last edited:

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, and no........Haise will have all of his memories, but whether he will go back to being kaneki is unknown. Personally, I feel that he will become Kaneki again. Not because that was his original state, but because if he became Haise and said he was a different person that would kinda mean escaping from the fact that he ate Hide.

Personally, I think a new Kaneki will be born accepting all personalities

I don't think he will remember Touka and the rest so soon. I think he will get attached to Touka though and start to remember eventually.
I dont think there is really a Kaneki to go back to. He was insane when he died and consumed by his power. I don't think he could revert back to his personality when he first became a ghoul.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont think there is really a Kaneki to go back to. He was insane when he died and consumed by his power. I don't think he could revert back to his personality when he first became a ghoul.
He remembered Nishio :|

That is Kaneki's past and a remnant of his former personality

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprise to see people not knowing about Kanekie's different personalities. During the first part, it became pretty clear that when he ate another ghoul he also inherited their personality. Examples: Reize(They implanted her organs into him) , Jason(crazy personality ) and the last one when he ate Hide(the personality he's showing right now as Haise). Kaneki's good heart never went away and he will eventually remember, is just that he made a lot of mistakes along the way, and he understood it at the end. And no, the tree needs to be destroy.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm surprise to see people not knowing about Kanekie's different personalities. During the first part, it became pretty clear that when he ate another ghoul he also inherited their personality. Examples: Reize(They implanted her organs into him) , Jason(crazy personality ) and the last one when he ate Hide(the personality he's showing right now as Haise). Kaneki's good heart never went away and he will eventually remember, is just that he made a lot of mistakes along the way, and he understood it at the end. And no, the tree needs to be destroy.
I actually didn't think about Hide :|

Him and Haise do act really similar. Anyway about Aogiri being destroyed......I don't know about that. I think a group that controls all districts is a good idea.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually didn't think about Hide :|

Him and Haise do act really similar. Anyway about Aogiri being destroyed......I don't know about that. I think a group that controls all districts is a good idea.
Yeah, if in the end Kaneki and company prevail, something to keep track of all Ghouls needs to happen, but with a different name and CCG members and Ghouls working together. That's how I see it anyways.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, if in the end Kaneki and company prevail, something to keep track of all Ghouls needs to happen, but with a different name and CCG members and Ghouls working together. That's how I see it anyways.
CCG and Ghouls working together :| That would be an interesting sight.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CCG and Ghouls working together :| That would be an interesting sight.
Yeah it would, but think about it ...... I believe of curse the only people who can change the CCG's way of thinking are Akira, Kaneki and some of his Squad. (Most of them seem to be understanding) Amon will show up soon, so that will change Akira's way of thinking about Ghouls.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah it would, but think about it ...... I believe of curse the only people who can change the CCG's way of thinking are Akira, Kaneki and some of his Squad. (Most of them seem to be understanding) Amon will show up soon, so that will change Akira's way of thinking about Ghouls.
Yeah, personally I think Amon is an Aogiri experiment. Anyway, power is needed to gain influence and if Kaneki can surpass Arima then the fear of dealing with Kaneki will make them more open to negotiation.

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's obvious he's not stronger than he used to be

As explained in this chapter, each of those people have gates that inhibit the their quinques. It limits it so that it's strength goes in intervals.

Haise will eventually open all those gates again and at that time also remember who he was before and become the Kaneki everyone loves

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As explained in this chapter, each of those people have gates that inhibit the their quinques. It limits it so that it's strength goes in intervals.

Haise will eventually open all those gates again and at that time also remember who he was before and become the Kaneki everyone loves

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Haise doesn't have those gates :|
Those gates r placed on implants they are used to restrict the quinkies so they don't become ghouls. Haise is already a ghoul and Haise's only limiter is that he can't control himself

Kai NB

Legendary
Kin
640💸
Kumi
6,987💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Haise doesn't have those gates :|
Those gates r placed on implants they are used to restrict the quinkies so they don't become ghouls. Haise is already a ghoul and Haise's only limiter is that he can't control himself
I know that he isn't like the others because he actually is half ghoul, not just surgically implanted with a quinke

However, I'm very sure that the implications of explaining how these other "half-ghouls" work and the whole RC suppressant on them to keep their RC levels under 1000 to still consider them human basically implies that Kaneki received these "walls" from R placed in him so that he can be considered more human than ghoul.

At least that's what I think