Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Episode 1 is up for download on Nyaa.se. It's already been subbed by HorribleSubs. It'll probably be a few more hours until it's uploaded on KissAnime.

I personally think it was a bit fast-paced, but that's to be expected since the anime is apparently supposed to cover up to chapter 60 and more. There were some filler parts, but they were good honestly. Especially that Rize scene in the beginning. That looked awesome af. Animation and soundtracks were good. All in all, I really liked the episode.

Anyways, opinions on the first episode?

Shinato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. It's horror/action. Not really gory tho'.

You're right, the series doesn't really get gory until they start cutting people up in pieces and exploding them from the inside out. (In other words, the start has close to no gore compared to the later parts.) Also the manga is currently at 63 chapter ( + bonus ones. ) and its nowhere near finished it seems.

xcoyote

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
T'wasnt bad at all.I hope they continue translating the manga in a faster pace now that it gets attention,there is like 50 chapters of raw material.

Worm

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're right, the series doesn't really get gory until they start cutting people up in pieces and exploding them from the inside out. (In other words, the start has close to no gore compared to the later parts.) Also the manga is currently at 63 chapter ( + bonus ones. ) and its nowhere near finished it seems.

Mhm. I already know that tho'. Since I read the manga. Though, all that will probably be censored in the anime seeing as how the corpses Rize was eating were censored.​

Chīkara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, they really ****ed that guy up and made him half ghoul, and that speedblitz by the blue haired girl was awesome.. good anime !