Toku

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright, i'll be teaching you my water shotgun...

(Suiton- Mizu Shottogon) Water release- Water Shotgun
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: the user will gather his water chakra into his dominant hand making a closed fist before opening it his palm releasing a wide array of water pellets. This technique is a variation of the “Water Gun Technique” w/ less accuracy but wider range.
*Note: Each bullet can be considered nothing more then a D-rank water attack, it's only because there's dozens of them that this jutsu is classified as A-rank.
*Note: Can only be used 3x per battle.

...gather your water chakra into your fist and expel it all at once when you open it pointing your palm out towards a target. Mold the water released into small pellets that rip apart anything caught in the wide blast range...

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I start by gathering suiton chakra into my left hand and clench my fist, cocking it back I release my fist while at the same time releasing the suiton chakra causing small pellets of water to be released thats wide in range and would rip apart stuff thats caught within the blast.

Wanheda

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
414💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gathering suiton chakra into my right hand I clench my fist while cocking it back simultaneously. I then release my fist while at the same time I release my suiton chakra that releases small pellets of water in a wide range thats aimed towards the clone and would cause it to poof away.