Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, If you had a choice and Togashi was to say I'm either going to A. actually work on finishing Hunter hunter in a timely fashion, or B. Start Yu Yu Hakusho back up with a new arc, it will run for 3 more arcs made in timely fashion. As a fan of either series, what would you choose?

I personally would take the new Yu Yu Hakusho stuff because it's a favorite classic of mine. I also know that his writing style by the time he created HXH had improved and a modern more detailed version of Yu Yu Hakusho could be a masterpiece. although I do like HxH as well.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YuYu is a classic (so his HxH) but I would take HxH because of its potential. Yusuke is already a demon, his golden egg hatched and there is nothing really that you can expand upon with him unless you want to work on his friend (the blue one) and say that he was a demon all along. And even then that's nothing to expand upon either.

With HxH you have a whole continent full of crazy stuff and people out there that are stronger than Merum (possibly) and stronger than Issac.

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Togashi admitted that he exhausted ideas for YYH which is why it ended early, to avoid mediocrity (although that ending in the manga wasn't that great).

HxH is much better. HxH has a better battle system too and the world is better. I care about the characters more so I'll pick HxH. YYH has better villains, that's about it, everything else HxH stomps.

I'm totally satisfied with the current schedule Togashi is doing, a volume per year. HxH volumes have so much content packed into it so I'm happy with it.

SixPathsMike101

Regular
Kin
55💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Togashi admitted that he exhausted ideas for YYH which is why it ended early, to avoid mediocrity (although that ending in the manga wasn't that great).

HxH is much better. HxH has a better battle system too and the world is better. I care about the characters more so I'll pick HxH. YYH has better villains, that's about it, everything else HxH stomps.

I'm totally satisfied with the current schedule Togashi is doing, a volume per year. HxH volumes have so much content packed into it so I'm happy with it.
He could take the Naruto or DB route and depending on how he does I.T, I.T. Hold be good or bad. Aliens. Give us a time skip them force the demon realm and human real to collaborate to stop them etc but thAt could end up being really bad. He could also use that as an excuse to make the battle system more technical as well.

YuYu is a classic (so his HxH) but I would take HxH because of its potential. Togashi is already a demon, his golden egg hatched and there is nothing really that you can expand upon with him unless you want to work on his friend (the stupid blue one) and say that he was a demon all along. And even then that's nothing to expand upon either.

With HxH you have a whole continent full of crazy stuff and people out there that are stronger than Merum (possibly) and stronger than Issac.
You mean Yusuke Urameshi is already a demon? Togashi is the mangaka lol

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
YYH already had an ending (rushed, but an ending at least)

I'm too clinged to HxH right now to choose anything besides Togashi finishing it