bornfree

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the space-time jutsu Tobi uses is a Hybrid between incomplete izanagi (which doesnt require sacrifice of the eye) and tsukuyomi. It essentially alters three things, space, time, and reality thus creating an alternative reality in which Tobi can move in and out of, sometimes fully or partially, which makes him invulnerable as long as he is in the other reality when being attacked.

SasukeEMS111

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its another version of kamui remember when he told kakashi that kamui wont work on him maybe thats because tobi himself is also using kamui and the spirall that appears when using kamui is similar to tobi's space time jutsu

3MESSIAH

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It makes sense,i never thought of this before:) plus he can remain intact for about five minutes just like izanagi`s time after he activates it.coincidence? :)

Cebong

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think tobi's spacetime jutsu is latest version of kamui that kakashi use... there are some probabilities,
1. tobi take right sharingan from Obito dead body
2. tobi is father,uncle or brother of Obito, obito himself suspect as Shishui Brother, and shishui also known as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" in anime, but tobi not Shishui or Obito coz he(tobi) already powerfull to summon kurama and mature enough to fight yondaime when kakashi and itachi still so young. tobi have both shishui and obito skill, maybe he's their father...

boshans

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think tobi's spacetime jutsu is latest version of kamui that kakashi use... there are some probabilities,
1. tobi take right sharingan from Obito dead body
2. tobi is father,uncle or brother of Obito, obito himself suspect as Shishui Brother, and shishui also known as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" in anime, but tobi not Shishui or Obito coz he(tobi) already powerfull to summon kurama and mature enough to fight yondaime when kakashi and itachi still so young. tobi have both shishui and obito skill, maybe he's their father...
1. Sigh...I really can't stand these "theories"...HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH OBITO, HE DID NOT TAKE HIS EYE. His eye was CRUSHED, and Kakashi has the one that isn't crushed. Plus, even if he did magically get Obito's eye, which I don't understand why he would even want a crappy 1-2 tomoe sharingan from a crappy Uchiha, EACH EYE HAS A DIFFERENT TECH. His right eyes MS would be different from his left eyes. Which obviously his left eye has kamui, so his right would be different. And, we haven't even see Tobi use MS, so we don't even know if he has MS or not. It most certainly is NOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH OBITO.

2. Where the hell are you coming up with obito was suspected to be Shisui's brother? Did you pull that out of your ass? That is not said ANYWHERE. And how does he have Shisui's skill? Tobi is not using body flicker. He uses something completely different, it is NOTHING LIKE SHISUI. And Shisui was better known for his genjutsu, yes he might have been called Shisui of the Body Flicker or whatever, but it's obvious that his genjutsu was better. He couldn't have been THAT fast since the 4th Hokage was obviously faster. Plus why would Shisui's father want to destroy the leaf? Shisui was all about peace, he had the same ideals as Naruto. I would imagine that a son would get that view from his father, as that is usually what happens.

Reactions: JojocIaw

Cebong

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. kakashi can awaken MS from 2 tomoe sharingan, 2 tomoe not a problem, and eye protected by skeleton, it has extra protection when a giant stone crush him.
2. tobi in his own perspective is not evil, his idealism is create peace under his mass genjutsu coz he not believe ninja world that full of hatred. and we can see there is similarity about shishui and tobi philosophy, they wanna protecting village/world without anyone know their name, sacrifice as unnamed ninja. they can sacrifice others life to fullfil the mission. itachi also use shishui philosophy, he killed entire uchiha clan to bring peace but accused as a traitor.

Last edited:

boshans

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. kakashi can awaken MS from 2 tomoe sharingan, 2 tomoe not a problem, and eye protected by skeleton, it has extra protection when a giant stone crush him.
2. tobi in his own perspective is not evil, his idealism is create peace under his mass genjutsu coz he not believe ninja world that full of hatred. and we can see there is similarity about shishui and tobi philosophy, they wanna protecting village/world without anyone know their name, sacrifice as unnamed ninja. they can sacrifice others life to fullfil the mission. itachi also use shishui philosophy, he killed entire uchiha clan to bring peace but accused as a traitor.
1. No, it was a huge boulder, plus a ton of other boulders fell on top of him afterward. That would be more than enough weight to completely crush his eye.

Why would Tobi want some random Uchiha's eye that was alredy crushed anyway. He obviously has access to 49823049832 other eyes, and he is going to pick a random weak Uchiha? It doesn't make sense. How would he even know that he was there and knew who Obito was? WHY would he want HIS eye? As already stated, since his LEFT eye has kamui, his RIGHT eye would have a COMPLETELY different ability, that has nothing to do with space-time jutsu. It is like that with EVERYONE else, so it has to be like that with Obito. Plus we never see Tobi use MS, so how would Obito's crushed eye be able to have that jutsu with no MS.

WHY WOULD HE WANT A RANDOM YOUNG UCHIHA'S WEAK EYE? My god, think about it, like really, THINK about it. He has access to any Uchiha he wants, why OBITO? He didn't even HAVE Sharingan activated until very shortly before he died, why would Tobi be looking at him and want his eyes when he didn't even activate Sharingan until basically 5 minutes before he died?

Cebong

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. if his head bone totally crushed then it mean "INSTANT DIE", no time to talk give kakashi sharingan

reason why obito eye maybe obito family specialized kamui(tobi teleportation is ultimate tech of kamui), shishui also mastered teleportation(in anime).

tobi right eye is kamui(obito)
left eye is sharingan he take from danzo he sacrifice left(danzo) sharingan for izanagi when fight conan
xxx.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/482/13