Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you haven't read the latest chapter, do so before you continue reading.

I am hesitant bout this thread as i might be reading it wrong. So hopefully ill get confirmation.

In this chapter Tobirama claimed he put a marking on Obito the last time he attacked him and i guess this was when both him and Hashirama's mokuton bunshin got fodderized.

But we know that when obito underwent a transformation minato's marking was erased somehow

So my question is, how is minato;s marking gone, yet Tobirama's stayed

Or has Tobirama touched Obito after his transformation when the markings left

Champ

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think if the seal isn't showing then it's useless, since Minato marking vanish when Obito body transformed with new skin on it. Tobirama seal was stil there cause no new skin on Obito's body covered it's seal.

Blaze Release

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tobirama marked him after his transformation. Minato's was nullified by the juubi or his chakra during the transformation some how. My theory thats not exactly factual
True, that is seems like the correct way.
But even so obito underwent a stage where he couldn't control the juubi and seems to undergo some other transfomration

Before in the next chapter its claimed the seal had gone, so i would think it refers to both

I would have thought this struggle of power between the jubi and obito, after obito winning did seal go

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
True, that is seems like the correct way.
But even so obito underwent a stage where he couldn't control the juubi and seems to undergo some other transfomration

Before in the next chapter its claimed the seal had gone, so i would think it refers to both

I would have thought this struggle of power between the jubi and obito, after obito winning did seal go
Seal definitely didn't go then.

No plothole until it's explained in further chapters.

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tobirama didn't touched Obito after he transformed, it was before. Meaning. . . stronger seal. . . ? hmm
Nope Tobirama said he did it last time he touched him.

You must be registered for see images

The last time they had contact was...
Initial Contact:
Conclusion:

So in my opinion he marked him after the transformation.

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
i thunk youre having it all wrong, he did not sayvthat he marked last time he attacked. but last time he touched Obito. and when Obito "foddrrized" Tobirama and Hashirama... they got hit by purpose to see what kind of strenght the juubi jinchuuriki would have... this was also explained by Minato... :) so yes... Tobirama sacrificed a few seconds of regeneration to put the seal on Obito :)

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Nope Tobirama said he did it last time he touched him.

The last time they had contact was...
Initial Contact:
Conclusion:

So in my opinion he marked him after the transformation.
Actually, that was what I meant too. Before he transformed from that form, to the one that he is in now. . . that's what I meant with "after he transformed". :yeah:

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Actually, that was what I meant too. Before he transformed from that form, to the one that he is in now. . . that's what I meant with "after he transformed". :yeah:
Ohhhh i see what you mean. i didnt even think of that for as another transformation. he seems to have gained consciousness back and a slight appearance change but i wasnt counting it as a nee form lol i guess i should have right lol my mistake

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Simple:

- Minato marked Obito's real body. When Obito transformed after becoming Jubi's Jinchuriki, it became a complete new body, reason why Minato's marking disappeared
- Tobirama on the contrary marked the already transformed Obito's body. Reason why it didn't disappear

Minato's seal lasted for more than 16years, so i don't think it's a duration question