Tobirama

Anando

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Really sad that Tobirama isn't involved as much as the other hokages in the manga. What I mean by this is that we don't see much of him or his back story? "he's just the 1st's brother etc etc" bore off I'd like to see more of his development and how he created edo tensei :( I'd really love something like this because he looks like a like-able character :D

SpiderRider89

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kishi is most likely on a deadline for all of his manga and doesn't have time to go into detail now... I liked Naruto much better when it wasn't driven my this ridiculous plot, when you didn't know if Sakura was going to die or if Orochimaru was going to randomly rape the leaf. Now things are way too predictable.

LadyKage

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, that's why he's always underrated. Just because you know nothing (or almost nothing) about a character, that doesn't mean he's weak.
I hope we see him too, after all, he's a Senju, a Hokage, and Hiruzen's teacher. At the end, he's actually helped form every Hokage after him.

Anando

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hope we see him too, after all, he's a Senju, a Hokage, and Hiruzen's teacher. At the end, he's actually helped form every Hokage after him.
This is very true if you think about it :D but then again so has the 1st... -.- T.T and i agree about the deadline thing, the manga just feels so rushed now with this war and everyone getting stupid power-ups :(

|KirA|

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Was about to create a similiar thread.

But well: I think Tobirama must be a real badass. Developing a technique like edo is almost godlike, what do i talk about, it is godlike. Only the so6p and nagato have comparable techniques.
And if you think about it. Tobirama is the developer. Oro is just a copycat and Kabuto is the student of the copycat.

Tobiramas Edos can be very likely stronger than Kabutos, cos he never taught somebody else this tech.

Anando

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Was about to create a similiar thread.

But well: I think Tobirama must be a real badass. Developing a technique like edo is almost godlike, what do i talk about, it is godlike. Only the so6p and nagato have comparable techniques.
And if you think about it. Tobirama is the developer. Oro is just a copycat and Kabuto is the student of the copycat.

Tobiramas Edos can be very likely stronger than Kabutos, cos he never taught somebody else this tech.
Yeah i agree that edo tensei is god like, but i'm so fascinated with HOW he created such a jutsu and for what reason. Maybe he had a loved one? who knows anyway, just can't wait for some development on his character :(

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OVER RATED? please tell me how you come to this conclusion, the only over rating part is maybe the hype from other characters but other than that that's it. He's just got amazing skills and you jelly :D
Tobirama has Almost Zero Hype and Feats.
Yet People are Saying He can Beat Characters on Minato/Itachi/EMS sasuke's Level With nothing to back it up.

i've seen a few Tobirama Vs threads and No on has Yet to Give me Any Solid reason why Tobirama wins his Vs threads. All they Say is Edo tensei/Water/S/T Jutsu >> (incert name here), Also they claim he is in the Top10.

From what we know, He has an incomplete Edo tensei, Even more inferior to Oro's.

He is the best Water Jutsu user (his Old Solid Feat), Yet i'm Sure Kisame could Give him a run for his money in that Area. (since we have seen Kisame Create Huge bodies of Water from No where, Take his Fight with Gai and Bee for example)

he has an Unknown S/T Jutsu, That people are Putting On Minato's FTG Level without even knowing what it is or if it has any requirements to used it.

Last edited: