Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama already has prior knowledge on SM from all the time he spent with his brother, he's very quick mentally and physically so the only thing in Jiraiya's arsenal which will catch Tobirama out is Gama Rinshou.
Result: Jiraiya high diff. (Unless Tobirama realises and manages to get out of it's range then I'd give it to Tobirama, again high-diff.)

Tobirama > Base Jiraiya because his fighting style is too slow.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya wins it in base if you ask me.

He has massive techs which Tobirama can't counter.

Give him massive suitons like GSB and he could stand a chance.

NarutoIndra

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Jiraya, but he is never going to win it in base. Even in SM, it's debatable
Jiraiya has lots more feats than Tobirama does. Tobirama can't even use his speed effectively if jiraiya decides to trap him in the toads . Tobirama also cannot counter Senpō: Goemon since it uses wind and oil to enhance the fire and make it indistinguishable in regards to Suiton. To be honest, even Senpō: Kebari Senbon can end this.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama Senju.

For the people asking for counters... go ask Kishimoto, as to why he made Tobirama so high in regards to prowess and shown barely anything.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jiraiya has lots more feats than Tobirama does. Tobirama can't even use his speed effectively if jiraiya decides to trap him in the toads . Tobirama also cannot counter Senpō: Goemon since it uses wind and oil to enhance the fire and make it indistinguishable in regards to Suiton. To be honest, even Senpō: Kebari Senbon can end this.
I stand corrected. After thinking about it, i realise it's possible for Jiraya to win even in base due to lack of feats