Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No big deal it still leans towards Tobi's side even with the mention of space time and his great skill in water jutsu.
yea, but i mean that tobirama is better in manga, just stayed and didnt make anything..just 2 jutsus, instead of that poor battle in anime....like for hashirama and hiruzen, that makes for them many other super ultra techniques...and i bet that he has more than just water..he could have raiton and/or fuuton too....he was true master like his brother, hashirama and hiruzen along with minato....i hope that there will be hashirama and tobirama gaiden to show us theyr powers etc...

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea, but i mean that tobirama is better in manga, just stayed and didnt make anything..just 2 jutsus, instead of that poor battle in anime....like for hashirama and hiruzen, that makes for them many other super ultra techniques...and i bet that he has more than just water..he could have raiton and/or fuuton too....he was true master like his brother, hashirama and hiruzen along with minato....i hope that there will be hashirama and tobirama gaiden to show us theyr powers etc...
you know what I don't like about the series though, we haven't seen any Senju in modern times like we saw the Uchiha in flashbacks. I know this is off topic but the only main Senju we see is Hashi and Tobi and then we see like a clan portrait in back then never again, also only Hashirama had the Wood release. I feel that maybe the whole clan should've had that kekkei genkai however mastery of it belonged to Hashirama. We only ever see two wood users

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you know what I don't like about the series though, we haven't seen any Senju in modern times like we saw the Uchiha in flashbacks. I know this is off topic but the only main Senju we see is Hashi and Tobi and then we see like a clan portrait in back then never again, also only Hashirama had the Wood release. I feel that maybe the whole clan should've had that kekkei genkai however mastery of it belonged to Hashirama. We only ever see two wood users
you forgot one senju,the best kunoichi and medical nin ever, tsunade senju....

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you forgot one senju,the best kunoichi and medical nin ever, tsunade senju....
Oh yeah, and techniqually she's an Uzumaki too, but is that it? I mean even in flashbacks we've seen plenty of Uchiha (Itachi and Sasuke's father, the three MP's investigating Shisui's death, Kagami, etc.) But we've never seen a plot where the Senju lived or have heard their names other then they were once one of the greatest clans in the shinobi world. It's almost like they just disapeared or Kishi forgot about them.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah, and techniqually she's an Uzumaki too, but is that it? I mean even in flashbacks we've seen plenty of Uchiha (Itachi and Sasuke's father, the three MP's investigating Shisui's death, Kagami, etc.) But we've never seen a plot where the Senju lived or have heard their names other then they were once one of the greatest clans in the shinobi world. It's almost like they just disapeared or Kishi forgot about them.
heh...maybe when naruto original story ends(possible and hopily to chapter 600 max 700), he can do "konohamaru gaiden" or "rikudou sennin gaiden"...maybe "senju gaiden too" or story about other villages...well...still the strongest is konoha...in times with shodaime and nidaime and sandaime, konoha could handle all villages together...maybe cos hashirama=best of 1st kages, tobirama of 2nd kages, hiruzen of 3rd kages minato of all kages and tsunade...just best healer...in fight tied with mei...(little of topic :D)

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
heh...maybe when naruto original story ends(possible and hopily to chapter 600 max 700), he can do "konohamaru gaiden" or "rikudou sennin gaiden"...maybe "senju gaiden too" or story about other villages...well...still the strongest is konoha...in times with shodaime and nidaime and sandaime, konoha could handle all villages together...maybe cos hashirama=best of 1st kages, tobirama of 2nd kages, hiruzen of 3rd kages minato of all kages and tsunade...just best healer...in fight tied with mei...(little of topic :D)
Yeah side stories from the orriginal plot like they did with Kakashi would be good after the end of the story...

Kinkaku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama won't last long against these two, especially when he don't have prep time for IWR. Based on hype, then it's a tie between Muu and the Mizukage. And by feats, it's Muu.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama won't last long against these two, especially when he don't have prep time for IWR. Based on hype, then it's a tie between Muu and the Mizukage. And by feats, it's Muu.
dude i told that there is restriction of iwr....and...no wy for that 2 guys, tobirama is the best read manga!!!

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think mu would win and i dont know where it states tobirama was the strongest of hi period, but in this link danzo said tobirama was the strongest in konoha during his time.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think mu would win and i dont know where it states tobirama was the strongest of hi period, but in this link danzo said tobirama was the strongest in konoha during his time.
anbu said that hashirama and tobirama were strongest of theyr perion in the world....that means they are best kages from 1st and 2nd generation...mu is loser