Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What has Kakuzu shown in the anime that allows him to take him down? I've seen his arc like 30 times.
I meant hype from Databooks.

It's said his Domu is immune to physical attacks and his threads are life organisms which can move on thier own.....Tobirama can't keep dodging 5 elements gnashing from all sides and countless threads piercing from the ground to restrain his movement.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant hype from Databooks.

It's said his Domu is immune to physical attacks and his threads are life organisms which can move on thier own.....Tobirama can't keep dodging 5 elements gnashing from all sides and countless threads piercing from the ground to restrain his movement.
Well so you're saying the hyperbole in the databook?

I'm well aware of all Kakuzu's abilities, it'll pressure Tobirama sure but FTG makes it moot, and he'll strike Kakuzu eventually as Domu isn't up permanently.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well so you're saying the hyperbole in the databook?

I'm well aware of all Kakuzu's abilities, it'll pressure Tobirama sure but FTG makes it moot, and he'll strike Kakuzu eventually as Domu isn't up permanently.
It's stated he converts his hearts to threads after plucking it from a victim.

Do you think Tobirama's attack pointed at his heart organ'd do significant damage....?

It'll probably phase through the threads.

Zexion~

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's stated he converts his hearts to threads after plucking it from a victim.

Do you think Tobirama's attack pointed at his heart organ'd do significant damage....?

It'll probably phase through the threads.
You must be registered for see images

The hearts control the threads, acting as a chakra source. The hearts don't magically turn into threads or he wouldn't have to keep them under masks.

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama died at the hands of Kinkaku and his 20-men squad, while Kakuzu survived a battle with Hashirama. Former lost to a Jonin Darui, while Hashirama defeated Madara and Kurama. Pretty obvious by portrayal let alone feats Kakuzu curb-stomps Tobirama.