Remedy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It really makes no sense to me why he wasn't (or didn't use it) for that matter. Uchiha were inherit eye dojutsu weilders (though some didn't unlock) Senju were inherit really proficient SM users (though it wasn't enough Senju shown to support all weren't natural at SM)

Tobirama was a genius, and the best water style user of his time. Mix that with Sage Mode and you would very well have yourself a very formidable foe. Water avatar similar to Susanoo or Wood Budda, FTG, powered by first class intellect. Maybe Kishi and the creators thought by giving him SM, that it would ruin where they were going with Hashirama as the strongest Senju, to me, nah.

Tobirama left the war arc leaving alot of mysteries and unanswered questions behind, overall I felt like I wanted more out of him being a Senju.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">He got edo tensei instead.<br /> <br /> Can't have everyone being the same :/<br /> <br /> Swag release &gt; Most</div>

Last edited:

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19698268" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19698268">nandachikara said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> naruto is a toad sage<br /> kabuto is a snake sage<br /> hashi is wood sage according to nb<br /> <br /> what the hell kinda sage will tobirama be? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Pimp sage<br /> Swag sage<br /> Steal yo gurl sage</div>

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage mode usually is learned by shinobi who travel like Jiraiya always wondered around and hashi always left his village being young minato and Naruto are the exception and kabuto really didn't earn his and I think his was imperfect but tobirama always stayed under his father and dedicated himself to other things he wouldn't have time to learn sm but he can probably use a water avatar like suigetsu

xxSAGExx

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What about Hitler Sage Mode? Fits his Character XD
Except that he's not like Hitler who oppressed an either group of people because they were different; while Tobirama did what he did to actually protect the mass of people in the village from Uchihas who ran wild. Hitler took Jews to concentration camps while Tobirama did nothing even close to this; he sectioned them off to protect the other villagers but still have the Uchihas a job that could help the village. Now you might bring up what Orochimaru told Tobirama about how people grew to dislike the Uchihas but that's how it is for cops in real life; Tobirama's purpose wasn't to have people hate the Uchihas, it was to give them a way they can help Konoha internally using their unique skills.

Tobirama stated that he didn't hate the Uchihas, only was cautious of them; there were Uchihas that he liked such as Shisui's dad and others like him.

It really makes no sense to me why he wasn't (or didn't use it) for that matter. Uchiha were inherit eye dojutsu weilders (though some didn't unlock) Senju were inherit really proficient SM users (though it wasn't enough Senju shown to support all weren't natural at SM)

Tobirama was a genius, and the best water style user of his time. Mix that with Sage Mode and you would very well have yourself a very formidable foe. Water avatar similar to Susanoo or Wood Budda, FTG, powered by first class intellect. Maybe Kishi and the creators thought by giving him SM, that it would ruin where they were going with Hashirama as the strongest Senju, to me, nah.

Tobirama left the war arc leaving alot of mysteries and unanswered questions behind, overall I felt like I wanted more out of him being a Senju.
SM isn't an easy thing to learn; not everyone can learn it. It has nothing to do with one's body but the person's chakra reserve, determination/guts to never give up, skills, and some talent. Jiraiya who is highly skilled as a Sannin couldn't fully master SM and Orochimaru who is also skilled and talented couldn't even get as far as Jiraiya. Even if a ninja can manage to somewhat balance the natural energy with their chakra (like Naruto when he still had frog features); if they can't learn to be completely still then they can't master SM. being still can be an impossible thing to learn for many people; they can be as skilled as Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Itachi, or Madara and not be capable of learning to be completely still. Only 4 people have perfected SM and that's Hashirama, Minato, Naruto, and Kabuto.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19698491" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19698491">Majin Solidus said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> What stupid reply is this? <br /> Like everyone in Naruto is a murderer, lmao. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>Not everyone kills infants XD some don't kill at all</div>

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tobirama and Hiruzen were gifted and skillful shinobis.
Learning sagemode (besides naruto/Jiraiya) were usually used by those who were one dimensional at that time.

Tobirama (as most mentioned) created FTG, Edo tensei, shadow clone Justus, and a forbidden soul transfer technique.
These Justus require heavy amount of life force and physical energy, something that the clan inherited from the sage.

Now why would we wanna have Tobirama more haxxed then he already is at this point?