Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The scaling difference is too much.

In terms of powers, machine parts that emerge instantly are an excellent counter to blindside attacks.

In terms of preparation, her familiarity with Code as well as existing later should make her extremely familiar with any Hokage.

Delta wins

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The scaling difference is too much.

In terms of powers, machine parts that emerge instantly are an excellent counter to blindside attacks.

In terms of preparation, her familiarity with Code as well as existing later should make her extremely familiar with any Hokage.

Delta wins
She’s cybernetic. He’s literally the god of suiton techniques. She ain’t water proof! Lmao Also has FTG and Delta isn’t permanently stopping an Edo with endless life and chakra. Has she ever even sealed anything before? Smh. She’s getting worked lmao

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She’s cybernetic. He’s literally the god of suiton techniques. She ain’t water proof! Lmao Also has FTG and Delta isn’t permanently stopping an Edo with endless life and chakra. Has she ever even sealed anything before? Smh. She’s getting worked lmao
This is reanimated Tobirama?

I thought it was the living version. I see now.

Then he may not be so far outscaled, but I still struggle to see his powers getting past her defences.

What does her being cybernetic have to do with my claims? Can she not spawn defences and attacks nigh-instanly, without having to apply conventional physical movement?

The literal . . ? Perhaps we should slow down a little. How do his general traits apply against her specific powers?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
could
The literal . . ? Perhaps we should slow down a little. How do his general traits apply against her specific powers?
I think this is a good question
how do you suppose her anti regeneration would work versus the edo tensei regen?
How could delta counter, Tobirama constantly nuking himself with the tandem paper bombs?

These are some good ability based interactions, I think

Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how do you suppose her anti regeneration would work versus the edo tensei regen?
I think it would fail because the regeneration of reanimations is based outside of their bodies.

How could delta counter, Tobirama constantly nuking himself with the tandem paper bombs?
Distance.

He is not particularly faster than her so she could just wait it out. He should eventually run out of bombs, then she would either have a sealing plan on a blown up opponent or trap his body in a make-shift grave.