S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today's chapter we find out that Tobirama can Ftg without seals or markings at least 3 people (Minato, naruto, and sarutobi) at the same time, and it doesn't take preparation or time to execute. The result is still instant.

You must be registered for see images

Although the distance might be limited, he could actually use this feat to avoid attacks by going behind opponents, etc even though he doesn't have Ftg kunais. This ability has potential to solo many characters.

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao, I love how we get a chapter full of history and you make a Tobirama thread.

I think I love you dude.
That's because I have a mission to make Tobirama famous here and get him on everyone's top 10 list. Lol
With his Ftg feats, he truly doesn't need kunai, no wonder he didn't make them. It's only Minato that needs them.

Touken

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because I have a mission to make Tobirama famous here and get him on everyone's top 10 list. Lol
With his Ftg feats, he truly doesn't need kunai, no wonder he didn't make them. It's only Minato that needs them.
It definitely makes sense now as Hashirama told him to FTG to the battlefield when he had no markings there. So I'm guessing he needs to prepare to port to a long distance away.

Still not sure how he died though, I really do hope Tobirama clears that up.

Also, we finally got a Shippuden Suiton feat from Tobirama. It appears he uses his Suiton for destructive damage. Hope we see more.

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It definitely makes sense now as Hashirama told him to FTG to the battlefield when he had no markings there. So I'm guessing he needs to prepare to port to a long distance away.

Still not sure how he died though, I really do hope Tobirama clears that up.

Also, we finally got a Shippuden Suiton feat from Tobirama. It appears he uses his Suiton for destructive damage. Hope we see more.
I agree, the distance is the only factor it seems, he can use Ftg like a god.
I want to see it too, I wouldn't be surprised if Madara was somewhat involved seeing he had a grudge on him.
when I saw him using suiton I was literally screaming due to excitement, I just wish from now on he'll use more water based attacks.
Lol, Tobirama panels always pique my interest.

thatgirl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the marking doesnt always need to be shown, the marking werent shown when they both used hiraishin on top of hokage mountain

S A G E

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, the marking doesnt always need to be shown, the marking werent shown when they both used hiraishin on top of hokage mountain
He didn't use markings because he appeared in the area where sasuke and jugo is standing now, to get away from harmful juubi hands.
He didn't mark sasuke either because otherwise he would appear right by sasuke.

thatgirl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't use markings because he appeared in the area where sasuke and jugo is standing now, to get away from harmful juubi hands.
He didn't mark sasuke either because otherwise he would appear right by sasuke.
not true

genma's team appeared a little distance away from tsunade, go and check for yourself

Voidstep

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yep, and that's why he got to the battlefield before Minato :cool:
no, wait..... never mind...