bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You sir remind me of Forrest Gump. You say Tobirama is worse than every other kage then only mention one that is he worse then so give us points about the others you supposedly think he is worse then or just shut the hell up

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Tobirama.- Created the academy, Anbu, the most relevant jutsus and chunin exams to avoid war.
No one gives a fk....anbu are useless, clones are useless, chunnin exams are useless...they made the village to avoid death and war and he made it all.

Every kage > Tobirama no if ands or butts...stop going against the pack, especially when I'm on the other side.
Two deadly combinations -

You must be registered for see images

Im Still Robin

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I mean at least besides Minato but only because he wasn't alive long enough to make much of a difference. Any objections?
Besides Minato? You serious? Log off man. Minato is easily the best hokage.

He did more than all of them in the time they did have longer than him.
His battle and doings were the most meaningful...NARUTO being born is all I need to say. He is one of the 2 who are solo's this war.

Tobirama only did Hitler shii.

NukaCola

Elite
Kin
12๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No one gives a fk....anbu are useless, clones are useless, chunnin exams are useless...they made the village to avoid death and war and he made it all.

Every kage > Tobirama no if ands or butts...stop going against the pack, especially when I'm on the other side.

Lol You sure seem pretty full of yourself these days.

Penguin

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Tobirama is the second or third strongest Kage in history. Most knowledgeable and best tactician. Not the longest reigning due to Kumogakure ninja, but ey. Raised Sarutobi who turned out well.

Overall his actions ruined the leaf,
Is it his fault Madara was an emo and Tobirama followed Hashirama and Butsuma's orders, aka, fighting the Uchiha? Izuna told Madara not to trust the Senju, not Tobirama. Tobirama was merely fighting a war, and killed an Uchiha, like many other Senju have. Tobirama basically created the infrastructure of the village and gave the Uchiha a job they would be good at. During his reign, no coups happened. Danzo caused the coup, not Tobirama.

if Madara would've been the second Hokage his ideals wouldnt have been so widely dispersed; much less the entire clan that the village was founded with be destroyed.
O-o

ChocolateVanilla

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Besides Minato? You serious? Log off man. Minato is easily the best hokage.

He did more than all of them in the time they did have longer than him.
His battle and doings were the most meaningful...NARUTO being born is all I need to say. He is one of the 2 who are solo's this war.

Tobirama only did Hitler shii.
Really, Naruto being born?
May I remind you that Tobirama created Kage Bunshin and FTG, and you know where Minato and Naruto would be without those. Lol

Reactions: Made in Heaven

bsims08

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Well you're obviously a uchiha fapboy. I don't listen to what people say when it's obvious they support certain characters over others