Tobirama and Hashirama Senju Equals?

DanUchiha57

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Now I cant remember where I read that it said that Madara and Izuna were equals.But anyway,I was wondering do you guys consider Tobirama equal to Hashirama.Because I personally I think that Tobirama wasnt that much of a legend compared to Hashirama,Madara and Izuna.I mean the only thing we know for sure about him,that made him a legend(beside being a Senju and being Hashirama's brother)was that he created the edo tensei and that have was good at space time ninjutsu.Based on what we know about him,he lacks in comparison to Hashirama.And seeing as Hashirama and Madara were pretty much equals,we can also assume that Izuna was equal to Hashirama.So pretty much Tobirama was the weakest out of the four of them.

What are your thought about Tobirama,do you agree or disagree with what I said.If you disagree try to prove me wrong.

PS:Hey at least this isn't a Tobi thread.

R4mbl3

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you guys kidding me? Are you ****ing serious? Tobirama got killed off by a bunch of fodders. Hashirama tanked a bijuu and a person of equal power, with perfect susano'o, won AND survived. If you honestly think Tobirama = Hashirama please stop reading Naruto. Please.
LOl +rep for speaking the truest truth of all. I do like Tobirama tho.

SilverSlick

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I believe Tobirama was in a way equal to Hashirama because they were brothers. Does this mean he could defeat Madara? Nah. People will bring up the argument that Hashirama was chosen as 1st Hokage instead of Tobirama and that Hashirama was the leader of the Senju. This is only because Hashirama was older.

Anyways, if we find out the specifics of Tobirama's S/T technique, you can make a case for Tobirama. We already know the specifics behind Tobirama's Edo Tensei.

You must be registered for see images

Based on the words of Madara, we can conclude two things

1. His Edo Tensei were used for wiping the map clean
2. His edo's definitely had regerative abilities.

Oh yeah, Izuna no where near a legend as you say. Tobirama was an actual legend.

Reactions: The Thinker

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
LOl +rep for speaking the truest truth of all. I do like Tobirama tho.
I had to say it.

I believe Tobirama was in a way equal to Hashirama because they were brothers. Does this mean he could defeat Madara? Nah. People will bring up the argument that Hashirama was chosen as 1st Hokage instead of Tobirama and that Hashirama was the leader of the Senju. This is only because Hashirama was older.

Anyways, if we find out the specifics of Tobirama's S/T technique, you can make a case for Tobirama. We already know the specifics behind Tobirama's Edo Tensei.

Oh yeah, Izuna no where near a legend as you say. Tobirama was an actual legend.

1st bold = BS reasoning
2nd bold = you're talking pure BS now, no back up for any of that, cite some manga pages please
3rd bold = yeah, sure, got his arse kicked by 20 no-named fodders

Your whole argument is flawed. Not to mention that this guy's Edo Tensei is by far the weakest. He could have been reviving people without their original abilities for all we know.

In any case, we don't have enough info to make a conclusion, however, from what we know Hashirama > Tobirama without a doubt. As I said, if you think otherwise, slap yourself, and stop reading Naruto.

The Thinker

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Awesome +Rep :D

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Are you guys kidding me? Are you ****ing serious? Tobirama got killed off by a bunch of fodders. Hashirama tanked a bijuu and a person of equal power, with perfect susano'o, won AND survived. If you honestly think Tobirama = Hashirama please stop reading Naruto. Please.
So kin-gin(both with Kyubis chakra)+18other ennemies probably around the same level are fodders now? And it even seems that he didn't died at that time

The Thinker

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I had to say it.

1st bold = BS reasoning
2nd bold = you're talking pure BS now, no back up for any of that, cite some manga pages please
3rd bold = yeah, sure, got his arse kicked by 20 no-named fodders

Your whole argument is flawed. Not to mention that this guy's Edo Tensei is by far the weakest. He could have been reviving people without their original abilities for all we know.

In any case, we don't have enough info to make a conclusion, however, from what we know Hashirama > Tobirama without a doubt. As I said, if you think otherwise, slap yourself, and stop reading Naruto.
It was flawless what he said IMO U_U