[Predictions] Tobi

MegaSasuke16

Banned
3 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jan 14, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
People keep banning my threads :(

I have legit theories and I would like to share them with everyone.

Please answer my questions:

Why is Tobi not:

1. Shizune (combined with Tonton): I mean My Shizune theory was spot on. Tonton is the shariengan and rinnegan and Shizune just has a costume change.

2. Sai: Sai being no one as well as Tobi being no one mean that they have to be hiding something, meaning Sai must be Tobi (tell me that not legit.

3. Sasuke's father: He obviously used Izanagi and tricked Itachi about being dead. He then sought out Sasuke since he knew that Sasuke would chose the path of vengeance (as the way of the uchiha) and told him the truth about Itachi, to get Itachi's eyes and aquire EMS, and carry out the coupe. He also knows a lot about Sasuke and Itachi and he has to be an uchiha since he has shariengan. He then combined with Kabuto to control Itachi have even more power since Itachi is really powerful and it would make the job much easier.

While my last two may not be as supported by fact, my Tobi being Sasuke's father is certain. In all seriousness, I trust in my theory and when Tobi's identity is truely revealed, I'm sure that I will be 100% correct. You all may laugh now, but I'm dead serious and I'm also expressing my right to freedom of speech/press and I know that my theory is the truth behind Tobi.

Thank you for reading. Please don't say hurtful things because I'm just throwing out logical ideas here and I always stick to what I believe in.
 

butterpie

Member
274 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
274
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like the theory of Sasuke's father, I think it is completely incorrect, but very creative.
+ rep
 

Razuu

Member
178 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
178
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Saf4g914

Member
222 posts 11 reactions
Joined
May 3, 2011
Messages
222
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hey anything is possible.....
 

The Work

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,264 posts 302 reactions
Joined
Feb 6, 2012
Messages
6,264
Reaction score
302
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Dammit....He's Iruka Sensei....And you always wonder why you don't see him that much either :/
 

Killer B

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,786 posts 94 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
1,786
Reaction score
94
Status
Offline
Activity Streak


the 2nd thread I ever made.....I made a more well thought out theory about 2 months ago about the same thing but my thread was taken down
 

Shame

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,299 posts 115 reactions
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
2,299
Reaction score
115
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not bad sai really is no one
 

itachiEMS

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,158 posts 45 reactions
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
45
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think the last one's very creative though a very slight chance of that hapenning.
 
11 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ur wrong about everything. I see why people are banning ur threads
 

lualma

Member
27 posts 1 reaction
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
HAHAHAHAHAH
what are u a 5 yr old this is the stupidest thread i have eva seen.
You must be registered for see images
 

bigblunts420

Member
124 posts 9 reactions
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
124
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty smart but your thoughts only add to my prediction that the so6p is
tenten
 

Aze

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,606 posts 367 reactions
Joined
Feb 24, 2012
Messages
2,606
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know who he is ...

Not telling :)
 

24 12 11 to troll

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,214 posts 486 reactions
Joined
Dec 24, 2011
Messages
11,214
Reaction score
486
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
hes definately UDON
 

Easyfathom

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,299 posts 54 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
1,299
Reaction score
54
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Thought this was settled :| Kishi said himself... Its RAMEN GUY!
 
Top