Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the beginning of your Orientation, I will to the best of my knowledge explain the Roleplay's in's and out's with you in a more intimate and less daunting manner. I aim to make this a comfortable transition for you and if you feel as though you're being overwhelmed please do see and I will adjust accordingly.

My Orientation will proceed in a RP and OOC combination as I believe RP in general is important so should be integrated in the training some way,but explaining the rules would be much clearer out of character. Please introduce yourself, if you have a Biography, post it and if not then you can introduce yourself with questions, concerns or anything about yourself.

If you don't really have any questions due to not knowing too much I'll post my Curriculum below to show what we can go through. It doesn't have to be in order if certain things pop out that you didn't know of before, please say you're more interested in learning that aspect of the Roleplay and we'll go through it first.

ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ's Orientation Plan
Creating, Updating and Developing Biographies.
  • Roleplay: Biography and Sensei Introduction
  • Bio Motives/User Goals
  • Canon vs Custom Bios
  • Step-By-Step Template Breakdown
  • Specialties Walkthrough
  • Biography Combinations and Limitations
  • Biography Development & Gaining Kumi
  • Training : What you need to be trained in
  • Training : Finding a Sensei
Battle Training & Roleplay
  • Roleplay: Mock Battle (i.e. Capture the Training Bells, Ring Out your Sensei)
  • Roleplay: Technique Breakdown and Analysis
  • Timeframe Rules and Issues
  • Conflict Resolution Etiquette
  • Battle Types : Official (BA vs WSE), Unofficial
  • Roleplay: Mock Battle 2 (all out)
  • Mock Battle Analysis - Repeat Steps if Issue still prominent.
The Ninja World
  • Completing Missions
  • Roleplaying Missions and Certain Parameters
  • Fulfilling the Storyboard
  • Roleplay: Mock Mission
  • Mock Mission Analysis
  • Forming and Building a Clan
  • Story Arcs and Intervals
  • WSE Biographies
  • Ninja World Events
Custom Grounds
  • Customs Threads and Recording Kumi/Ryo
  • Types of Custom Jutsu
  • Customs Templates
  • Submission Rules and Limitations
  • Buying and learning Customs
  • Selling and teaching Customs

Is there a particular area that interests you the most?

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,719💸
Kumi
44,736💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright, well battling is the core aspect of the Roleplay - do you know the standard rules of battle? They are located in THIS thread but it can be a Mass amount of information one has to take in. I can go through it as if we are going through a battle together, though of course I won't use massive hitting jutsu at you (only if I deem it a worthy example). I could proceed as if we have entered in to a battle and explain as we go along to you the rules that way as it's a more - as you say - hands on experience?

Tobi Zetsu

Kin
1💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do know the basics which is we can't free form Dodge besides Taijutsu we are going against with in reason of course. Also we can only use three jutsus unless it's passive jutsus.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do know the basics which is we can't free form Dodge besides Taijutsu we are going against with in reason of course. Also we can only use three jutsus unless it's passive jutsus.
Hello @Tobi Zetsu, I'm Dan, i'll be taking over your orientation here for Never as part of my trial run to becoming sensei... AGAIN... lol.

Anyway, i had a quick read of what you've already started above with Never and i see you've shown some understanding of how the RP works. I took a quick look at your Biography, i see you've gone for Kiba with earth release to start. Nice choice. A dog companion will help you in the future as you'll have the numbers advantage.

Anyway, before you read on ahead, is there any direct questions or concerns i can try and answer for you before we go on? Anything you're particularly interested in, if there is any character from another anime you want to use in the rp? Any goals you have? Anything at all, hit me up, but you can do this throughout, the only stupid question is one you don't ask in the first place. :)

Anyway, just a little break down on battles themselves, as well as the basic rules that govern the fights, one of the biggest is the timeframe, much like in a game of chess, you take it in turns to make a move. A fight is like you're telling a story with your opponent. You start each of your moves with making your first action such as using a jutsu or doing something that is offensive towards your opponent, but as you said, passives don't count towards this, and each action you make takes a certain amount of time. After your opponents first "action" in their move, you can that begin your first "action", and it's broke down in that sense.

We will go into this with examples and practice to get you used to it step by step. But for now, share with me how you feel, your questions and anything you are personally aiming for and i'll do my best to help you reach those goals.

From here, i'll take a little out of Never's agender, and break down every aspect in the rp as we go. But it will be good to have it in a way that you can relate to, like your own goals. :)

If you want you can send me a message any time or message me on discord: Daniel-san#8973