tom94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First off I will state my Tobi theory, although I am still not entirely sure who Tobi is, we know one thing for sure, Obito is linked into it. A few months back before I joined the base I thought Obito was Tobi, I mean, it made sense he used S/T jutsu similar to Kakashi and the whole right eye / left eye thing, confirmed in this page here! I mean also, why go into so much detail about obito if he wont have a major role in the story! Another thing is for certain, if obito survived and kept both eyes, he would have been a badass and incredibly strong shinobi!

You must be registered for see images

Then I joined the base and saw facts that disproved my theory, the fact that Tobi was an adult when he attacked the village, he should have been a kid like Kakashi ect...

What I am thinking now is that maybe he is a different shinobi (at this point I really couldn't say who) using obito's eye. Mybe created by zetsu, I mean the two of them have had a close link from earlier on in the manga and the name Obito does resemble Tobi in a way! The fact he knows about kakashi so well and knew how to get under his skin makes me think he may have some of obito's memories? Also, if Tobi was Obito, why would he have his Sharingan activated all of the time, Sharingan owners can activate / deactivate their Sharingan at will, so maybe that's another reason the eye was implanted?

Anyway who knows, thats just what I have pieced together, the chances are it is wrong like the majority of theories on here because it is Kishi's manga and he is one of a kind!

Also I wanted to know if there will still be a manga released on Wednesday or is this Wednesdays manga released early or what!?!? but yeah, thanks for reading and let me know what you think :) Now the base is back up I will post another fanfic tomorrow for anybody that cares! :)

Last edited: