Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In kishi's latest intervieuw. It has been stated obito was on cocaine and XTC

With the healthy and strong cells of hashirama flowing through his blood, it ofcourse had an 100% better effect on his body.

Ot:

Serious part = obito
Goofy nga = gagauxhga or however you spell his name, you know spiral zetsu

MajinKoi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could act so nice and yet it did not make him think to stop pursuing after Madara's goal, well and his. He must be quite a goooooood actor.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still kinda refuse to believe it was him. Also the fact he could copy Madara's voice perfectly?

I'd say in the same way Zetsu can log great Ninja battles that Guruguru could store voices and work as a voice modulator. Honestly not that ridiculous in a world like NV that made Obito as a 14 year old sound more gruff and adult than Vin Diesel.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It couln't have been Spiral Zetsu. SZ can only control a body when it's fully wrapped around them, but when Obito had the orange mask and acted silly, his hair was visible.

You must be registered for see images

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still kinda refuse to believe it was him. Also the fact he could copy Madara's voice perfectly?

I'd say in the same way Zetsu can log great Ninja battles that Guruguru could store voices and work as a voice modulator. Honestly not that ridiculous in a world like NV that made Obito as a 14 year old sound more gruff and adult than Vin Diesel.
Changing your voice is a pretty basic skill in Naruto.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It couln't have been Spiral Zetsu. SZ can only control a body when it's fully wrapped around them, but when Obito had the orange mask and acted silly, his hair was visible.

You must be registered for see images
im sure swirly didnt exist in the series before ch 600 or we wouldve seen him.
retcon :p

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We tend to forget that this anime is about ninjas. Ninjas tend to deceive others and changing their voice/personality is apart of that.