Not open for further replies.

AlexXx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
remember after the fight with itachi when tobi told him everthing about itachi?
he said the attack of the kyuubi in konoha was a natural disaster. but we already know that tobi controlled him..

BUT did sasuke already know it?

that means that the village is some kind in right that they ordered itachi to kill all uchihas.

and maybe if sasuke find it out he will maybe give up the plan to destroy konoha.

maybe he will understand the villages order to kill all uchihas because tobi made them to do it.

and instead of destroy konoha he will want to kill tobi because it was his guilt that almost every uchiha is dead.

but maybe...

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Questions and Suggestions Want to ask something about the site or got a suggestion for the website / forum ? Post it here. Please do not ask Naruto related questions here, instead ask in Naruto General Questions. Before posting, please make sure your question hasn't already been answered in the NB Frequently Asked Questions Thread.

ronus

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dah..
He will not be able to attack Konoha. Naruto will stop him before that. Further Sasuke has taken his promise to Naruto as Absolute thing. Remember him saying "You aren't one of Konoha. So the Promise won't apply to You".
Meaning Until he fights Naruto, Sasuke will do nothing that will harm Konoha and the people there. And when they do fight, Naruto will Rescue Sasuke from Darkness...

Nara..

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ahh sorry i meant to question if sasuke know that it was no natural disaster
Questions and Suggestions Want to ask something about the site or got a suggestion for the website / forum ? Post it here. Please do not ask Naruto related questions here, instead ask in Naruto General Questions. Before posting, please make sure your question hasn't already been answered in the NB Frequently Asked Questions Thread.

No offense, your eye must be blind, next time scroll down the page before you do anything

Josh

Legendary
Kin
855💸
Kumi
75💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it just me, or are 6 additional people not needed to re-state the fact that this is in the wrong section? I can see 2 people saying it, but 5 more after that is ridiculous. Don't SPAM "wrong section" please. Hit the report button instead and ask that it be moved; the problem will be solved if you do that rather than re-state the obvious. :|

OT: That is kind of interesting and makes sense to me. The Hokage and other village leaders would only know that the masked man had the Sharingan and being that both Itachi and Sasuke were too young to have been the culprits, it makes sense that they were allowed to live... but Killing the women and other younger Uchihas doesn't entirely make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.