Tobi & Kakashi and EMS

Have Tobi and Kakashi EMS?

• No they both have ms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobi isn't using ms technique

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Only Tobi has EMS because he already had a sharingan before steal Obito's eye

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes they both have ems

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now that we know that Tobi got the sharingan from the last shinobi war, we can now notice and guess if he has ems or not.1 year after the shinobi war he appear and already mastered the space time techniques against minato.Even if we didn't see how looks his sharingan when he's using space time technique,logically kishi want hide use his MS that would looks like Kakashi's ms since its Obito's eyes.

Now about EMS Tobi is using this eye since more than 15 years he keep spam jutsu even if he's an uchiha he'd already be blind.I think he has EMS and Kakashi as well.Even Itachi and Sasuke went blind after few spam ,there we see Tobi who got it since 15 years and still no blind.

It's just my opinion,what do you think?Kakashi and Tobi has ems or not?Are you agree that if one of them has ems with Obito eye the other has automatically esm too?

Last edited:
Reactions: Legendary Broly

sasori345

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But where would he get Obito's brothers eye ?
Does Obito even have a brother ? :|
lol i didn't even talk about this.For ems all you need is an other mangekyou from somoene in Uchiha clan.We don't know if there are other ways or execption like for Kakashi and especially Tobi who use this sharingan eye since 15 years and he's still not blind.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol i didn't even talk about this.For ems all you need is an other mangekyou from somoene in Uchiha clan.We don't know if there are other ways or execption like for Kakashi and especially Tobi who use this eye since 15 years and he's still not blind.
what I am pretty sure its your siblings eye .. :|

RockLee X Zabuza

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that would be a huge mind **** and I agree if one has it so does the other.
I was just about to make a pointless thread about why I havnt seen a good thread lately
until I saw this so +rep

x9lb babynaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In order to get ems it has to be a blood relative(itachi/sasuke and Madara/izuna) you can't just take random ppls Ms transplanted and expect to get ems. And tobi is able to spam his sharingan cuz he has a ton of em. But we can't really assume he has ems or Ms for that matter. We need more explanation from kishi before jumping to conclusions.

hokutoshinken

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe yes, just like the previous requirement to kill your best friend was not necessary may be the requirement of transplanting eyes from your blood brother may be not true.