tobi is fake ninja

bluegirl

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I never seen Tobi use fireball or any ninju.But in game if play as tobi he use fireball.so something tell me this guy is fake he not that strong.he use people and put stuff in him .he almost die fighting konan ,only thing that save him was Izanagi.His real skill is being tested by all time great naruto and killerbee.he doing good so far but how long.:p he a fakeee

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Tobi is not fake. In fact all ninja with a fire nature chakra can use the great fireball jutsu. Also you say Tobi is fake because he had to use izanagi in order to survive, but tell me do you know any ninja who can survive 600 billion exploding tags???? Perhaps the third raikage but that's all. Also Tobi does use space/time jutsu, the earth release: hiding like a mole techniquea and the summoning technique which are all jutsus. And the sharingan is also some kind of jutsu too.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He almost died because Konan had planned this in many years. Who can survive 600 billion bombs? Buh.

Of course is he strong when he can everything about Sage, he's sons and the juubi. He can use Izanagi, and can control 7 (and nine tails) with he's eye. As well he can use the best Space time ninjutsu, so I wouldn't underrastimated him if I was you.

Don't forget that he is old now, but something tells me he will become young again when he get the Juubi.