Tobi could summon Madara

TobisPawn

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,108 posts 460 reactions
Joined
Feb 16, 2012
Messages
5,108
Reaction score
460
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
-Just because Tobi witnessed how Edo Tensei works, doesn't mean he can perform it.
-You don't know for sure he can attain enough genetic sample of Madara.
-Resurrecting someone with Rinnegan has a sort of "expiration date". If Tobi could've resurrected anyone from any time all on his own, he wouldn't have much need of Kabuto, now would he?

I think he originally intended to revive Madara through Nagato...
 

Seraphiel

Banned
Supreme
21,416 posts 113 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
21,416
Reaction score
113
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Tobi wet himself at the sight of dead Madara. Imagine what will happen if he sees him alive...
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think he originally intended to revive Madara through Nagato...
You're right on that one, my bad. I still don't think Tobi can revive him tough.
 

saaaaaadpanda

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,710 posts 1,191 reactions
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
8,710
Reaction score
1,191
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
why using your own chakra, if u have a stupid snake-guy with a crappy childhood that revives all the bad guys for your war?

I don't think so. Tobi was incredibly reluctant to join forces with Kabuto because Kabuto posed a threat, especially with all those Edo's under his control. If Tobi could've gotten around making that alliance, he would've.
 

TheFirstGuy

Member
109 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
109
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't think so. Tobi was incredibly reluctant to join forces with Kabuto because Kabuto posed a threat, especially with all those Edo's under his control. If Tobi could've gotten around making that alliance, he would've.

thats what u think sir.
 

sulanis

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,646 posts 138 reactions
Joined
Apr 16, 2012
Messages
2,646
Reaction score
138
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I seriously doubt that would give Tobi any advantage at all of reviving Madara.
 
Top