[Discussion] Toaru series

JuanMaddox

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive always wanted to watch this series since after i watched railgun 7-8 years ago but stopped because there were other anime that caught my attention more, and i know there are alot of answers already but alot of them were old like from 2015, and now that i am picking it up again, can anyone tell me when do i watch the movies and basically how to watch the whole series, I’d prefer if it was semi chronological, but if it aint possible thats okay. Thanks

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't watched this series but your basically asking how to watch it chronologically?

I checked the wiki

I couldn't find if the movie falls in chronological point but usually with anime movies they are random fillers so shouldn't matter but might want to watch it after the anime.

JuanMaddox

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive always wanted to watch this series since after i wa
tched railgun 7-8 years ago but stopped because there were other anime that caught my attention more, and i know there are alot of answers already but alot of them were old like from 2015, and now that i am picking it up again, can anyone tell me when do i watch the movies and basically how to watch the whole series, I’d prefer if it was semi chronological, but if it aint possible thats okay. Thanks
issue solvefd