Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Biting my finger I wave the hand seals for the summoning jutsu before slamming my hand on the ground completing the technique. A toad, just about two meters, appears underneath me with a scroll in his mouth which he then places on the ground in front of you using his tongue. This is Gamachu, he is the silent type but specializes in hand to hand combat as well as kenjutsu and samurai techniques, making him a very useful guy in short-mid.range. He is also the carrier for the summoning contract you will sign in blood. Unrolling the scroll I find a empty signee panel and point to it. Now raise your hand for the pledge. :)

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamachu) Summoning Technique: Gamachu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
Is the first toad named in the series. Gamachu is a mid-level toad that first appears when Jiraiya is introduced. Gamachu is always seen wearing samurai armor in battle. When he first appeared in the manga, Gamachu seems to strike the same type of pose as Jiraiya, as he would also seem to have become the personal summon of Jiraiya. This toad seems to be the keeper of the Toad Summoning contract scroll and unlike every other toad ever seen, Gamachu has not yet been seen talking, only quaking once or twice and mainly in the anime. In terms of appearance, the kanji on the necklace around his neck means "friendship," perhaps alluding to the fact that Jiraiya summons him in more relaxed situations. Only slightly smaller than a human, Gamachu is a very capable warrior specializing in Kenjutsu and Samurai techniques. He can use both skills up to S-Rank as well as Strong Fist taijutsu (non EIG). Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.
Note: can only be summoned once

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Places right hand on heart and raises left*

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of NarutoBase and to the oligarchy for which it stands, one based, under V, indivisible with liberty and justice for all except trolls which make up nearly half of the population..."

ZandaT

Legendary
Kin
207💸
Kumi
8,739💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
With that being said, I motion my student's blood soaked finger down on the clear panel where he then signs his name thus sacrificing his soul to the toads of Mt.Myoboku. Gamachu smirks in response to this touching moment as I re-roll the scroll and place it back on the toad's person. Good! Now that you belong to the toads, I-I mean are in partnership with them, they can now offer you their help in battle which may or may not come with a price. It's all entirely up to them. Gamachu then disperses with the scroll. I want you to mirror me as I perform the summoning technique just to make sure you got it down packed, ok? At your level you should only be able to call fourth a weaker toad, but don't worry, it gets better with practice. Now, lets do this!

I then proceed to bite my finger and wave 5 hand seals before slamming my hands on the ground. This summons Gamariki, the gender shifting toad. Upon being summoned the toad tries to kiss me but I block this action with a very powerful open palm stiff arm to the mouth.

Swerve toad. I don't want no scrubs......

Oh Pleeeease! I know you want this milkshake!

The flamboyant toad says as he makes a ridiculous pose.

Tell this new signee about yourself Gama-

Shhhhh! I can introduce myself-chan!! Hi there handsome. My name is Gamariki-chan! he states in a high pitched voice with a very welcoming wink. I am skilled in using water jutsu and genjutsu aside from the normal toad abilities. I also like long walks on beaches, seeing movies, and helping my contract signees with, anything, they may need, or even want. It's such a pleasure to meet you, and I can't wait to be your very own personal summon.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamariki) Summoning Technique: Gamariki
Description:
Gamariki is one of the most unique toad summons from mount Myobokuzan. Although with a very feminine appearance and behavior, he's actually a male (this contrast has lead to many comedic scenes between him and naruto). Slightly bigger than a human, he is a capable toad warrior, with the ability to use Water techniques up to A-Rank, Genjutsu up to B-Rank as well as like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Your toad
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu
Description:
Gamatatsu is the younger son of Gamabunta and Gamakichi's younger brother. Contrasting with his brother and father, he has a somewhat aloof and awkward personality, general distracted from battle and his surroundings. Despite this, along with his brother, he has been training to become a Toad Warrior. Standing more or less with the same height as his brother (similar to a human), he can fight in hand to hand combat, albeit with a lower skill than his brother, but can also use Water techniques up to A-Rank. Similar to most toads, he can use Oil techniques.
Note: requires signing of the Toad Contract.
(Rp as your toad and make him introduce himself to you and what not)

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*performs the summoning technique as I've done it a dozen times already with other contracts; drawing blood and performing the five hand seals. Upon slamming my palms on the ground the chubby (though probably the size of Gamabunta if he grew at the same rate as his brother), yellow, toad would appear.

Gamatatsu had a rather standoffish expression, unconcerned and unaware really, of his surroundings. He would come to the realization that he had been summoned a few moments after the fact and notice me and the others around.*

"Ohhh, who are you, I haven't seen you before. My name is Gamatatsu, I'm rather hungry do you have any food?"