[Nin] Toad Summonings

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do you know about the summoning contract and how it's used in the rp?

Summoning are either animals or tools but only animals require Summoning contracts. You have to create and sign a contract with an animal in blood and then you can summon animals.

In the rp, there are canon and custom contracts and the custom contracts have different levels like mythic and legendary.
Some animal have special abilities or things they can do like toads can use oil or spiders can use webs etc.

I'm not sure how much health Summoning have, like if there's a set amount or if it's just one hit then they go away?

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summoning are either animals or tools but only animals require Summoning contracts. You have to create and sign a contract with an animal in blood and then you can summon animals.

In the rp, there are canon and custom contracts and the custom contracts have different levels like mythic and legendary.
Some animal have special abilities or things they can do like toads can use oil or spiders can use webs etc.

I'm not sure how much health Summoning have, like if there's a set amount or if it's just one hit then they go away?
Summoning's, unless specified what damage it takes to make them to depawn, they will take damage equal to their rank before depawning.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok thats good to know, so S rank would have 80 health then
For training, I'll post the techniques. Give me a quick run down of them and ask any questions. If you can think of anything unique, or a unique way to use them make note. If I can think of any ways, I'll explain them.

The first two are quite simple:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamariki) Summoning Technique: Gamariki
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: Gamariki is one of the most unique toad summons from mount Myobokuzan. Although with a very feminine appearance and behavior, he's actually a male (this contrast has lead to many comedic scenes between him and naruto). Slightly bigger than a human, he is a capable toad warrior, with the ability to use Water techniques up to A-Rank, Genjutsu up to B-Rank as well as like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Note: can only be summoned once

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu
Description: Gamatatsu is the younger son of Gamabunta and Gamakichi's younger brother. Contrasting with his brother and father, he has a somewhat aloof and awkward personality, general distracted from battle and his surroundings. Despite this, along with his brother, he has been training to become a Toad Warrior. Standing more or less with the same height as his brother (similar to a human), he can fight in hand to hand combat, albeit with a lower skill than his brother, but can also use Water techniques up to A-Rank. Similar to most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Note: requires signing of the Toad Contract.

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For training, I'll post the techniques. Give me a quick run down of them and ask any questions. If you can think of anything unique, or a unique way to use them make note. If I can think of any ways, I'll explain them.

The first two are quite simple:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamariki) Summoning Technique: Gamariki
Description: Gamariki is one of the most unique toad summons from mount Myobokuzan. Although with a very feminine appearance and behavior, he's actually a male (this contrast has lead to many comedic scenes between him and naruto). Slightly bigger than a human, he is a capable toad warrior, with the ability to use Water techniques up to A-Rank, Genjutsu up to B-Rank as well as like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu
Description: Gamatatsu is the younger son of Gamabunta and Gamakichi's younger brother. Contrasting with his brother and father, he has a somewhat aloof and awkward personality, general distracted from battle and his surroundings. Despite this, along with his brother, he has been training to become a Toad Warrior. Standing more or less with the same height as his brother (similar to a human), he can fight in hand to hand combat, albeit with a lower skill than his brother, but can also use Water techniques up to A-Rank. Similar to most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Note: requires signing of the Toad Contract.
Ok so you do the normal what ever method you have or can do as summoning, then you summon gamakiri. Gamariki is the green one with the make up and yellow lines. it uses genjutsu up to b rank and water techs up to a rank. and doesnt say what level toad oil but i guess all of them?

Gamatatsu is the yellow toad and brother of gamakichi. same method for summoning or what ever then water up to a rank and also toad oils. i suppose because gamariki would technically be considered the better summon.

each one can only be summoned once

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so you do the normal what ever method you have or can do as summoning, then you summon gamakiri. Gamariki is the green one with the make up and yellow lines. it uses genjutsu up to b rank and water techs up to a rank. and doesnt say what level toad oil but i guess all of them?

Gamatatsu is the yellow toad and brother of gamakichi. same method for summoning or what ever then water up to a rank and also toad oils. i suppose because gamariki would technically be considered the better summon.

each one can only be summoned once
As far as I'm aware, contract jutsu can be used up to the toad's current rank unless stated otherwise. So both of the these could use B rank oil then any combination jutsu that exist for the contract.

Up next:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamachu) Summoning Technique: Gamachu
Description: Is the first toad named in the series. Gamachu is a mid-level toad that first appears when Jiraiya is introduced. Gamachu is always seen wearing samurai armor in battle. When he first appeared in the manga, Gamachu seems to strike the same type of pose as Jiraiya, as he would also seem to have become the personal summon of Jiraiya. This toad seems to be the keeper of the Toad Summoning contract scroll and unlike every other toad ever seen, Gamachu has not yet been seen talking, only quaking once or twice and mainly in the anime. In terms of appearance, the kanji on the necklace around his neck means "friendship," perhaps alluding to the fact that Jiraiya summons him in more relaxed situations. Only slightly smaller than a human, Gamachu is a very capable warrior specializing in Kenjutsu techniques. He can use both skills up to S-Rank as well as Strong Fist taijutsu (non EIG). Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as I'm aware, contract jutsu can be used up to the toad's current rank unless stated otherwise. So both of the these could use B rank oil then any combination jutsu that exist for the contract.

Up next:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamachu) Summoning Technique: Gamachu
Description: Is the first toad named in the series. Gamachu is a mid-level toad that first appears when Jiraiya is introduced. Gamachu is always seen wearing samurai armor in battle. When he first appeared in the manga, Gamachu seems to strike the same type of pose as Jiraiya, as he would also seem to have become the personal summon of Jiraiya. This toad seems to be the keeper of the Toad Summoning contract scroll and unlike every other toad ever seen, Gamachu has not yet been seen talking, only quaking once or twice and mainly in the anime. In terms of appearance, the kanji on the necklace around his neck means "friendship," perhaps alluding to the fact that Jiraiya summons him in more relaxed situations. Only slightly smaller than a human, Gamachu is a very capable warrior specializing in Kenjutsu techniques. He can use both skills up to S-Rank as well as Strong Fist taijutsu (non EIG). Like most toads, he can use Oil techniques.

So this is a B rank toad that has access to S rank taijutsu and S rank kenjutsu. But can only use oil up to B rank then.

But still that's a very strong B rank summon

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this is a B rank toad that has access to S rank taijutsu and S rank kenjutsu. But can only use oil up to B rank then.

But still that's a very strong B rank summon
These are the kinda summons that are fun, not the strongest but can add some nice elements to RP in fights or missions tbh.

Now onto the stronger of the summons:

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamabunta) Summoning Technique: Gamabunta
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short (summoned beneath the user)
Chakra: 40
Description: Gamabunta, literally meaning "Toad Boss", is the boss of the toads of mount Myobokuzan. An enormous summon (about 100 meters high), he carries a large Tanto (simple, square katana) on his back that he wields with great proficiency. He is very found of his smoking pipe and tends to be somewhat harsher than most toads, specially when he's summoned to "troublesome" situations. His sons are Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Besides his enormous size and his immense strength and proficiency with a tanto, he is also a master of Water release, capable of using water techniques up to S-Rank. His large size and strength renders him immune to all B-Rank and below ninjutsu. A trait he shares with most Toads is the ability to use Oil Techniques, like spitting large amounts of flammable oil to combo with his summoners techniques.

Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract