To people who think sasuke is going to win

Hatsumi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke won't win and I have proof that he won't.

Sasuke said he wants to kill the FIVE kages while they're still in infinite tsukiyomi. here is the link:http:

But he couldn't have successfully kill them since we got gaara's movie design before sasuke's.

Lol to people who think sasuke is going to win sorry to have crushed your bit of hope.

Last edited:

Ducksauce

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke won't win and I have proof that he won't.

Sasuke said he wants to kill the FIVE kages while they're still in infinite tsukiyomi. here is the link:http:

But he couldn't have successfully kill them since we got gaara's movie design before sasuke's.

Lol to people who think sasuke is going to win sorry to have crushed your bit of hope.
But don't forget that Sasuke is kishi's favorite character

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He will win the fight and spare the 5 kages Lol
This is possible. Maybe Naruto reaches Sasuke during the fight causing Sasuke to have a change of heart.

Oh, yeah and this is a sad attempt if u wanted to crush someone's spirit. IMO its most likely that Naruto wins or nobody will, but that's just my opinion

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaara was recently Hokage ,and also from the new generation,this could be why he was spared.Tsunade,onoki,mei,raikage were around for a long time ,they will most likely die
i`m sorry.. do you see gaara "spared hokage" ? cuz i saw him fighting side by side with the tailed beasts vs madara.. do you think he is the type that gets spared and most of all, accept such a thing like sasuke`s revolution ? naruto and gaara shares same ideals.. to change the world.. not to rebuild it. konoha tried to preserve the will of fire.. sand changed after the war and after gaara became kazekage a lot... onoki used akatsuki when they were mercenaries, not killers who hunted tailed beasts, 4rth mizukage was controlled.. raikage was distrustful because of the human nature.. and that`s the flaw in sasuke`s plans.. the human nature is pursuing power, self interest and gain, the bijuus don`t have anything to do whith what humans do and think.. you must teach them to share with each other, to change a world, you must preserve and pass to next generation what leaf village does from ages..

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That doesn't prove that sasuke will lose. But it doesn't matter because we all know sasuke won't succeed with his "revolution"
You guys are so certain over things that haven't happened with.You guys are probably the same ones who said during the Kaguya battle that Sasuke deosn't have any Rinnegan techniques,and until a coupke days ago you were thinking Sasuke would die since he hasn't been shown to be in the new movie.Or that he's going to lose and die.