To fully explain Tobirama's Death as best as i can...

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people have said that the kinkaku force that killed the second had kin and gin in it. But that may have been wrong. The Gold and Silver Brothers ambushed the 2nd Raikage and Tobirama during the treaty and killed the Raikage. Thus I wouldn't think that they would be aligned with the hidden cloud. Instead they would have betrayed the cloud. My Theory is that the Kinkaku Force was created to kill the gold and silver brothers which would be a great reason as to why they were so "famous" in the first place. what it exactly says. Tobirama stayed behind to let his comrades live.
To have been killed by 20 unknown shinobi leaves a lot of us wondering. But actually it may not have been so bad. Picture these odds... Kakashi vs. 10 zabuzas, Naruto vs. 6 paths of pain x2,. 6 paths of pain vs. the entire village <(but don't forget about the giant dogs, rhino, bird, giant insects etc... What I'm saying is that the 3rd raikage could have been fighting thousands of skilled ninja or he took on the kind of nina that fought the 2nd Mizukage in the war.
2nd Mizukage- C'mon why aren't you attacking me! Alliance- umm.... we kinda threw all our weapons at your fake self. Mizukage- (-_-)

blood hound

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Has anyone realized that the ninja's from the previous generation are stronger/Faster and way more powerful..... Also have better jutsu's.