To filler or not to filler. That is the question

201 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Do you guys prefer the naruto/bleach approach where they make random non canon episodes or the dbz approach where they stick to the manga and just re-air them until new episodes are ready?
 

AnimeIsPerfection

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,094 posts 105 reactions
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
2,094
Reaction score
105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fillers... I'd always be like... The hell! They're starting over!? that just my opinion tho. U_U
 

FlareBlitz

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,408 posts 167 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
167
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I Hate Hate Hate fillers
 
201 posts 6 reactions
Joined
May 31, 2012
Messages
201
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Fillers... I'd always be like... The hell! They're starting over!? that just my opinion tho. U_U

Yea? Man idk. Maybe ima lil biased. Naruto was the first time I saw fillers. I went thru all those fillers after sasuke left hopelessly watching to see what happened next. This before I discovered the manga. Lol :eek:/
 

AnimeIsPerfection

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,094 posts 105 reactions
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
2,094
Reaction score
105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yea? Man idk. Maybe ima lil biased. Naruto was the first time I saw fillers. I went thru all those fillers after sasuke left hopelessly watching to see what happened next. This before I discovered the manga. Lol :eek:/

I didn't mind the fillers too much. then i descovered the manga and read further. xd What can I say? I just like watching anime.
 

sanchy

Member
172 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
172
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I prefer the Dragon ball z approach. I hate fillers with all my heart and with all passion.
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i got no problem with fillers as long as it's good besides they make filler so the manga can get farther ahead see Naruto part one they did 80 something episodes of filler
 

Shinoberic

Member
269 posts 24 reactions
Joined
Apr 26, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
24
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i got no problem with fillers as long as it's good besides they make filler so the manga can get farther ahead see Naruto part one they did 80 something episodes of filler

this^

Don't mind know fillers, sometimes they help make the regular episodes make sense...
 

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,394 posts 795 reactions
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
6,394
Reaction score
795
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Luffy can make his limbs really big when he goes gear third, my opinion.
 

Ldude

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,648 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I hate fillers...
 

Roy

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,366 posts 521 reactions
Joined
Oct 7, 2011
Messages
10,366
Reaction score
521
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, since I suppose we all watch online it's no use if they would air the same episodes over and over since those wouldn't be repeated online o-o if they must make fillers so be it, if the filler is utter crap, don't watch it. Sometimes there's a pretty good filler in there U_U
 

Ōkami

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,781 posts 2,396 reactions
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
21,781
Reaction score
2,396
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
this^

Don't mind know fillers, sometimes they help make the regular episodes make sense...

ya if it ties in with the main storyline it can work out well
 

KGB Kakuzu

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,448 posts 1,621 reactions
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
12,448
Reaction score
1,621
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i got no problem with fillers as long as it's good besides they make filler so the manga can get farther ahead see Naruto part one they did 80 something episodes of filler

This!!!! They let the characters Kishi neglects have their moments! Even if they aren't considered canon ^.^ I will admit some of the fillers are really dumb, but the ones with decent or good plots are fun to watch!
 

Gdamon

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,798 posts 109 reactions
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i like GOOD fillers, not retarded fillers...
for example the Super S Rank Mission and Allied Mom Forces are lame -_- ...
but Artist Aesthics was pretty cool...
 

narutodarkfox

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,057 posts 50 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
50
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i like some of the fillers
 
Top