Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be, because Rayleigh did not just send his prodigy into the new world without knowing the kind of beasts it held.

And to make it clear, remember the flash back of luffy just before using King Kong gun? Rayleigh knew that Gear 4 was to taxing on luffy's body and was about to suggest an alternative before luffy just went full idiot and got the king kong gun!

I still think luffy has something other than gear 4th up his sleeves.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be, because Rayleigh did not just send his prodigy into the new world without knowing the kind of beasts it held.

And to make it clear, remember the flash back of luffy just before using King Kong gun? Rayleigh knew that Gear 4 was to taxing on luffy's body and was about to suggest an alternative before luffy just went full idiot and got the king kong gun!

So Rayleigh thinks Luffy is ready for the likes of Kaido,Big Mom etc

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's kinda worrying seeing that Luffy always needs to rely on this G4 against bigger fishes,don't think King Kong will be enough for the likes of Kaido and Big Mom :/ he needs another power up or at least new move in G4.

Last edited:

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rayleigh just made sure that he won't get killed right off the bat in the New World...

Luffy might have several options up his sleeves, but as of now not even G4 is a thing to depend on, it takes a massive toll and is very limited.
What Luffy need is time & experience before he goes toe to toe with a Yonko, not like current situation where he's going to survive somehow based on some nice plot...

Luffy9

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I completely agree and the fact the fact is Rayleigh left over 6 months before Luffy left the Island means luffy definitely has more up his sleeve