Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, anime watchers only, this contains massive spoilers. Everything is based upon the latest manga chapters. You have been warned U_U

This is a far-fetched theory, but nonetheless, the facts go on pretty well with it. If you already knew this, sorry, now's the time i have figured it out XD

1. We know from the very beginning that titans have survived 100 years without food and they don't practically need food to survive. They started eating humans for no obvious reasons, ignoring animals and other forms of life.

2. Then, we have this thing

You must be registered for see images

I think it goes for itself that the look-alike is bigger than anything. So let's say the first is bean and that guy milius is sawney. They were eaten by titans and let's say they died. Keep this in mind. Let's go to another thing.

3. The Titan Shifters

As we saw, to transform into a titan, the shifters have to deliberately hurt themselves. When eren first transformed into a titan, he was wounded in its stomach, but nonetheless ALIVE.

From this point on, we can assume that the people eaten by titans didn't die imediately after they were bitten, ripped or whatever. They were swallowed and, presumably, like eren, stood there, until they may have transformed into titans. I told you it's a far fetched theory :sweat:

Then comes the question: why are they not shifters?

4. In the latest chapters, hanji said that, according to connie's villagers and the location of the nape, titans could be humans. Then, pixis asked

Unknowningly, pixis might have given the answer. The difference between normal titans and the shifters is that the shifters are not fully assimilated into the titan body, whereas connie's family and villagers have become titans by being assimilated in the titan body.

So, so far we know that:
- titans don't eat humans for their hunger needs
- milius and the other guy may be sawney and bean
- the shifters transform when they hurt themselves
- regular titans are actually humans assimilated within the titan body

From this 4 points, we could deduce that, when they were eaten, milius and the other guy transformed into titans and were assimilated into the titan body, becoming sawney and bean.

Titans can't reproduce, BUT, considering that eaten people can transform into titans, what if this is the reason why titans eat people? To reproduce. We have the ape titan that is coordinating all of them and maybe, having consciusness, he knows about all of that. That's why regular titans don't have a logical mind either..

As to why shifters exist, it may be something based on anger. I know, it's stupid, but considering that eren hates titans at its best, annie hates the world, ymir hates her "nightmare" (we still don't know anything on reiner and berthold, though), they might be able to shift because of this anger and hate concept.

It's a crazy theory, but the points i mentioned kinda go one with another. Thank you for taking time into reading this wall of text. xD hope you enjoyed reading it.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's very sketchy indeed , I think the reason there's no one in the nape of the neck when you kill the regular titans is because they already fused their bodies , like we have seen with Eren & the others if a lot of time happens they start to fuse with the Titan body , take Ymir for example : she spent years as a Titan right ? basically she fused her body with it & didn't had a conscience until she ate Berhold & Reiners friend , who made her a Human once again . Maybe is an undying cycle , until they get the antidote maybe ?

Kurome

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's very sketchy indeed , I think the reason there's no one in the nape of the neck when you kill the regular titans is because they already fused their bodies , like we have seen with Eren & the others if a lot of time happens they start to fuse with the Titan body , take Ymir for example : she spent years as a Titan right ? basically she fused her body with it & didn't had a conscience until she ate Berhold & Reiners friend , who made her a Human once again . Maybe is an undying cycle , until they get the antidote maybe ?
Yes, i think they fuse, too...everything is so twisted Lol

Kurome

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah , they still haven't giving us much ._.) I wonder if Connies village had the Titans who can think or just mindless ones , her mom did remembered him .
Well, i think it was a mixture, if you know what i mean. Like with the titan from ilse's diary.That one remembered ymir and knew only how to say sama and bow...it's strange :|