[Discussion] tis is why i think kakuzo is teh most realistic character in naruto Manga..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

i know tis is tricky title becuz its hard for someone to be realistic in middle of fiction manga...but in my opinion teh fiction is only a exeption ...becuz realism take over everyting ...

so why i believe kakozo is most realistic character despite him fictionaly having 5 hearts?????..

2 main reasons why i believe kakozo is most realistic character are :

1st-his love for Money :

all kakozo care about is money ...kakuzo is type of man who wouldn't involve himself in something if there was nothing to gain from it ..

..money for kakuzo is most important thing in this life he even say :

You must be registered to see images

he'z damn right bros!!!!!!!!!!!...

You must be registered for see images

2nd Reason is him not believing in imortality :

when everyone thought kakuzo 5 hearts jusu was some sort of immortality jusu kakozo responded : ""Heh… No one is immortal...by haivng 5 hearts i only try to prolong my life..."

Tamn !!!!..this is so badass quote to respond to some other boss dudes like Madara and orochimaro who believe in imortality...

concluclusion :

my only conclusion would be a 50 cent quote :

"GET RICH...OR DIE TRYING!!!!..."

• Love
Reactions: Infant

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The idea that the vain/immoral side of people is somehow the 'real' side of them is false.

In a world of troubles, any artificial thing is quickly washed away. So if people still persist with morals and being good despite all the reasons to be bad, that implies that their good side is more real than their bad side, since the bad side is forced by evolution. So its actually more realistic to be good.

The idea is one you'll find in most modern media, especially heytai, since that's a largely immoral influence system. So they have alterior motives and shouldn't be taken as though they're honest.

So Kakuzu is definitely the most worldly and skeptical guy, but not the most real.

Usually when you find people persisting in supposed immortality and vanity, its a case of them having a different idea of what is morally fitting as opposed to them being purposefully immoral

Reactions: minamoto